Sponsored by: Porsche San Francisco

Looking for a good Porsche Dealer

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2021, 06:37 PM
Amir1
Rennlist Member

Received 208 Likes on 110 Posts
Default Looking for a good Porsche Dealer

I'm looking at buying my first Porsche and a second one later this year. I'm looking to start a relationship with a strong dealer and an experienced and established sales rep. I'm in the Los Angeles area, but willing to travel if needed. Which the largest 3 Porsche dealers in Southern California? Any reps one can recommend?
Old 02-14-2021, 06:47 PM
stetty
Advanced

Received 147 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Amir1
I'm looking at buying my first Porsche and a second one later this year. I'm looking to start a relationship with a strong dealer and an experienced and established sales rep. I'm in the Los Angeles area, but willing to travel if needed. Which the largest 3 Porsche dealers in Southern California? Any reps one can recommend?
Dieter Heinz Kijora at Porsche Carlsbad, he raced for Porsche and did deliveries at PEC LA before setting up at a dealership. @fullschpeedauto on IG. His manager there, Glenn Anderson is amazing too. I got a 991 Carrera S, a GT4 and 991.2 GT3 through Glenn (Dieter did delivery of GT3 at PEC). Glenn/Dieter did the Turbo S deal with me most recently. They couldn’t be better to work with and know these cars as well as we do if not better. Sadly, most salespeople do not know the cars very well. Hope this helps.

Last edited by stetty; 02-14-2021 at 06:49 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Tumbleweed (02-15-2021)
Old 02-14-2021, 08:39 PM
Tumbleweed
Racer

Received 263 Likes on 119 Posts

I can highly recommend Bob McDonald at Walter's Riverside Porsche in Riverside, CA. Close to you Amir1. Bob is a former racer, avid Porsche nut & all around good guy. bmcdonald@waltersporsche.com or 951-688-3344

I just picked up my new Turbo S from him last week.
Old 02-15-2021, 07:15 PM
TustinJim
Advanced

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

I had great luck with Downtown LA Porsche. Gerald Tan is the sales manager and the entire process between ordering and delivery went smoothly with my new TTS. I was impressed. Much better than Orange County dealerships. Walter's Riverside is also an excellent dealership in my opinion.
The following users liked this post:
Tumbleweed (02-15-2021)
Old 02-18-2021, 03:44 PM
ggreg911
Racer

Received 211 Likes on 89 Posts

My Turbo S came from Palm Springs....Nate is a good rep and they were great handling my C2S trade coming from FL (sight unseen!)
Old 02-19-2021, 01:31 AM
Tumbleweed
Racer

Received 263 Likes on 119 Posts

When I was at the Thermal track last January I stopped by Porsche Palm Springs & asked about ordering a new TTS. I was told no problem as they were one of the largest Porsche dealers in the US & they could take my order in the summer. I stopped by in June & the same salesman told me the TTS is only for VIPs & I wasn't a VIP. They also lied as they are not even close to being a high volume dealer. They do have the nicest showroom I've ever seen. I went down the road to Walter's Riverside Porsche. They were honest good people & sold me a TTS.
Old 02-19-2021, 08:21 AM
richk
Drifting

Received 881 Likes on 366 Posts

Porsche Fresno is outstanding.

Got TTS and Cayenne GTS.

CJ Wilson owner is an enthusiast and an overall good guy.
The following 2 users liked this post by richk:
chance6 (10-22-2023), eclou (10-17-2023)
Old 02-19-2021, 09:39 AM
RCorsa
Pro

Received 436 Likes on 196 Posts

Mina Ibrahim at Porsche Beverly Hills is a great guy. I’ve worked with him on several cars snd referred a lot of business to him. He used to work at Porsche South Bay before he moved during the onset of COViD. I would stay clear of Porsche South Bay. The group there pulled a massive bait and switch on me last fall on a TTS. They tried to renegotiate my 991.2 TTS trade by 15K AFTER I shipped the car to LA from Seattle. Thankfully, several other dealers gave me the original deal and I picked up my TTS at PEC LA last week. The SM and GM literally said if you don’t want our new offer go away - we don’t need your business. Ironically the trade sold for $20k over the original trade offer in a week. That said it sounds like there are a lot of good options out there. Good luck.

Last edited by RCorsa; 02-19-2021 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-15-2023, 07:22 PM
justinjschmid
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Amir1
My family has had consistently good experiences Porsche riverside and Porsche Carlsbad. At the latter you can contact Santiago Sierra he’s been there forever, great guy.

Old 10-17-2023, 07:46 PM
eclou
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 584 Posts

Can't go wrong with Porsche Fresno. CJ Wilson is also a long standing Rennlister
Old 10-17-2023, 10:02 PM
meyecul
Pro

Received 372 Likes on 207 Posts

As you can see from the responses so far the most mentioned and stand out so cal dealer is Walters Porsche Riverside. I have bought 3 from them and wont go anywhere else. My guy there for several years is Sherman Sims. DM me if you want any more details or his direct contact info.

Quick Reply: Looking for a good Porsche Dealer