Sponsored by: Porsche San Francisco

Detailed and loving it.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2020, 06:54 PM
Sorcerer 11
Racer

Received 214 Likes on 110 Posts
Default Detailed and loving it.

My detailer has now finished my car and I am so happy with the finished result. All Gtechniq products. Now I need to get some miles on it.

The following 3 users liked this post by Sorcerer 11:
masti99 (11-18-2020), NVRANUF (11-20-2020), RD16RR (11-18-2020)
Old 11-18-2020, 07:32 PM
Pad Bender
Rennlist Member

Received 1,294 Likes on 653 Posts

Man...that looks sooo good. Now it is as clean as your garage!

Would appreciate your driving impression and exhaust review. Still not sure if US/CAN versions have the GPF or not.
The following users liked this post:
997usa (11-18-2020)
Old 11-18-2020, 07:56 PM
sechsgang
Rennlist Member

Received 1,027 Likes on 480 Posts

I LOVE the grey inserts vs chalk...if I had built the car I have coming id have done those vs the chalk, they look so good, more neutral.
Old 11-18-2020, 08:16 PM
triplekg
Racer

Received 83 Likes on 33 Posts

beauty... .details please!
Colour / interior and options. I love those wheels on that colour
Old 11-18-2020, 08:39 PM
997usa
Burning Brakes

Received 533 Likes on 271 Posts

That is one, phat, ***. HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR GARAGE SO CLEAN?!
Old 11-18-2020, 09:05 PM
chance6
Race Car

Received 1,504 Likes on 964 Posts

is that white or Carrara white metallic? Looks like Carrara
Old 11-18-2020, 09:34 PM
BuddyG
Burning Brakes

Received 240 Likes on 118 Posts

Looks gorgeous! Now get us some real life videos!
Old 11-19-2020, 09:57 AM
streetlegal
Rennlist Member

Received 96 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by BuddyG
Man that's beautiful! The rear looks soooo much nicer painted like that with the sport design package -- either your high gloss black or body color. But, while I'm "ok" with the sport design spoiler, I really just can't warm up to the front fins that come with the sport design package. Am I alone? My order locks next week and I just can't get myself to check that sport design box...
The following users liked this post:
ER911S (11-19-2020)
Old 11-19-2020, 10:02 AM
RD16RR
Burning Brakes

Received 352 Likes on 205 Posts

Originally Posted by streetlegal
Man that's beautiful! The rear looks soooo much nicer painted like that with the sport design package -- either your high gloss black or body color. But, while I'm "ok" with the sport design spoiler, I really just can't warm up to the front fins that come with the sport design package. Am I alone? My order locks next week and I just can't get myself to check that sport design box...
the sport design pkg now consists of 2 types....one with and one without painted wheels and carbon mirrors - both are ok for me....i wouldn't be hating on either of them - the higher end one blacks out the winglets up front (maybe that would suit you better?)
Old 11-19-2020, 10:13 AM
streetlegal
Rennlist Member

Received 96 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by RD16RR
the sport design pkg now consists of 2 types....one with and one without painted wheels and carbon mirrors - both are ok for me....i wouldn't be hating on either of them - the higher end one blacks out the winglets up front (maybe that would suit you better?)
Yeah, I saw the newer, more complete package. To me, the black accentuates the front fins more. Maybe it's just me then...
Old 11-19-2020, 10:14 AM
ER911S
Pro

Received 232 Likes on 136 Posts

OP: congrats on your new beast. She is gorgeous. You are making us salivate lol.
I am the same with the sport design package. I do not like the front fins and like the painted version. I inquired to get the bottom diffuser painted gloss black from Manufaktur with the regular exhaust (quad pipes) and it was just ridiculous.
Old 11-19-2020, 12:28 PM
ggreg911
Racer

Received 211 Likes on 89 Posts

Beautiful...just needs yellow calipers .....cant wait for the democrats to release my car from the Port of Baltimore tomorrow
Old 11-19-2020, 12:53 PM
Bluehighways
Rennlist Member

Received 2,702 Likes on 1,270 Posts

Originally Posted by ggreg911
Beautiful...just needs yellow calipers .....cant wait for the democrats to release my car from the Port of Baltimore tomorrow
FWIW the emissions laws were written and passed by republicans. Nixon administration to be precise. Look it up!
Old 11-19-2020, 06:45 PM
Sorcerer 11
Racer

Originally Posted by Pad Bender
Man...that looks sooo good. Now it is as clean as your garage! Thanks....on both comments.

Would appreciate your driving impression and exhaust review. Still not sure if US/CAN versions have the GPF or not.
As soon as I can get out again and get a few miles on it I will.

Originally Posted by sechsgang
I LOVE the grey inserts vs chalk...if I had built the car I have coming id have done those vs the chalk, they look so good, more neutral.
Thank you. I was originally going for chalk inserts, but was worried they may look dirty against the metallic white exterior so changed to slate grey......very pleased with it and looks even better in real life.

Originally Posted by triplekg
beauty... .details please!
Colour / interior and options. I love those wheels on that colour
Thanks. Carrera white metallic, sport design package, sports exhaust with tailpipes in silver, glass sunroof, painted engine compartment slats in body colour, 18 way heated and cooled seats, heated GT steering wheel with carbon, carbon dash, illuminated carbon cills, etc etc.

Originally Posted by 997usa
That is one, phat, ***. HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR GARAGE SO CLEAN?!
She does have a big booty but it is gorgeous. Garage cupboards help to keep stuff out the way, but I have a man cave (shed) too.

Originally Posted by chance6
is that white or Carrara white metallic? Looks like Carrara
Correct.
Old 11-19-2020, 06:59 PM
Sorcerer 11
Racer

Originally Posted by BuddyG
Thanks. I'll try.

Thank you. I wasn't too sure of the upturned edges on the spoiler but it looks great in real life. I dont mind the front spoiler with just the central part painted black. Difficult for me to choose too, but glad I did.

Yeah, I saw the newer, more complete package. To me, the black accentuates the front fins more. Maybe it's just me then...
No, I prefer just the centre painted gloss black.

Originally Posted by ER911S
OP: congrats on your new beast. She is gorgeous. You are making us salivate lol.
I am the same with the sport design package. I do not like the front fins and like the painted version. I inquired to get the bottom diffuser painted gloss black from Manufaktur with the regular exhaust (quad pipes) and it was just ridiculous.
Thank you. I had only seen the front lip in photo's and wasn't sure about it, but really pleased I went with the sport package.

Originally Posted by ggreg911
Thank you. I couldn't bring myself to have the yellow callipers on a white car, so opted for the painted version. Not long for you now then....what you going for?

Quick Reply: Detailed and loving it.