Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tribute RS

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2024, 08:51 PM
Ukkid74
Burning Brakes

Received 647 Likes on 299 Posts

Sorry for the confusion. Masson who runs the east coast CXX gave me the next one dates last week. I was offered another RS build but no PTS or CXX. I lost PTS on my ST so was day dreaming. They at least sent me the below which was classy, Also the Info I was given could have been based on the allocations that were available to me and not everyone in general. Forgive me.

Last edited by Ukkid74; 07-06-2024 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-07-2024, 08:33 AM
3-Pedals
Rennlist Member

Received 1,643 Likes on 913 Posts

Originally Posted by Ukkid74
Sorry for the confusion. Masson who runs the east coast CXX gave me the next one dates last week. I was offered another RS build but no PTS or CXX. I lost PTS on my ST so was day dreaming. They at least sent me the below which was classy, Also the Info I was given could have been based on the allocations that were available to me and not everyone in general. Forgive me.

Its all good. I am expected to receive final word on CXX in particulars of my requests in a week or two. I’ll post here when I find out with either good or bad news. My CXX list is probably an easy $75k if I go all in perhaps thats why they gave me a slot for this year.
Old 07-07-2024, 09:19 AM
Ukkid74
Burning Brakes

Received 647 Likes on 299 Posts

@3-Pedals
Thank you. Lots of guys on this forum are not genuine and are super opinionated etc. I try to be myself and only post things that are positive or my experience. CXX has been one of the most exciting things I have had the chance to do in all my years with the porache brand. I am excited for you to build a car custom to exactly what you dreamed it be. All the best.
matt

Quick Reply: Tribute RS