Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

An American's purchasing experience with Scuderia V

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 09:40 PM
WP0
Rennlist Member

Received 228 Likes on 146 Posts

I hope that I can re-visit this thread in a few years, and read about customers who are getting excellent service from Scuderia V; however, in order to improve, I think that one first has to admit that there's a problem that needs improving.
Old 03-28-2023, 10:09 PM
groundhog
Race Car

Received 1,016 Likes on 644 Posts

Something is very strange here

(1) LWBS - Porsche will only sell these to an owner with a valid VIN (and for a car the seats are/were an OEM offering/option)
(2) Carbon fibre parts such as frunk lids and fenders are not offered in a finished colour - they have to be finished at a Porsche accredited repairer and body matched to the car being repaired.

Last edited by groundhog; 03-28-2023 at 10:14 PM.
Old 03-31-2023, 10:57 PM
tblrock
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

I have ordered very expensive seats from Scuderia V. In my case wire sent July 21. Goods were shipped August 30. Seats were packaged good. I was happy with what I received and they appeared to be genuine Porsche goods. Seats came with genuine rails, and all the little plastic clips for wires were there. I had reached out to S.V. a year prior asking about the seats and for a quote. He did lower the price a year later when I was finally ready to purchase, due to the exchange rate difference.

I did have to be a pest and keep bugging their inside sales man for updates, and there were long periods of time in between replies.

Quick Reply: An American's purchasing experience with Scuderia V