Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some Rennlist help - PCNA contact?

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2022, 04:59 PM
shack993
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 127 Posts
Default Need some Rennlist help - PCNA contact?

Hi all - does anyone have a contact at PCNA in the dealer group? I can't really go into details but have an egregious situation that I need some corporate help on. Please DM me if anyone can provide assistance. Thank you.

Or would love to speak to anyone who has successfully lobbied PCNA to remedy a local issue. Again, thank you.
Old 09-27-2022, 07:39 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

Received 1,019 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by shack993
Hi all - does anyone have a contact at PCNA in the dealer group? I can't really go into details but have an egregious situation that I need some corporate help on. Please DM me if anyone can provide assistance. Thank you.

Or would love to speak to anyone who has successfully lobbied PCNA to remedy a local issue. Again, thank you.
what state are you in?
Old 09-27-2022, 07:43 PM
cosmos
Rennlist Member

Received 1,193 Likes on 651 Posts

PCA has ombudsman's too
Old 09-27-2022, 07:51 PM
shack993
Rennlist Member

Received 241 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by cosmos
PCA has ombudsman's too
Can you recommend a way to get in touch with them?

Rather not discuss state until further along. Developing situation.
Old 09-28-2022, 11:35 AM
TurboSF
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

I had a problem with my local dealer last year. I called the Porsche North America customer service line. Had low expectations but they took my info, and within a couple of days I got a call from the dealership apologizing for the lack of attention from one of their employees and they resolved my issue right away. Could be worth a try if you haven't yet.
Old 09-28-2022, 12:09 PM
Dr. Ferdinand
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboSF
I had a problem with my local dealer last year. I called the Porsche North America customer service line. Had low expectations but they took my info, and within a couple of days I got a call from the dealership apologizing for the lack of attention from one of their employees and they resolved my issue right away. Could be worth a try if you haven't yet.
Sounds like OP has a much more serious issue that he wants to highlight and seek resolution from Corporate, not at the dealer level (in fact report on dealer dynamics/antics).

The CCC (customer call center) is generally outsourced and they are not providing resolution of the caliber being sought here I would reckon. As such, I found them to be nearly worthless (e.g. my EM rep abruptly left PAG and after days of hounding the PNA CCC it was through old contacts and LI that I got to the rep that took over my CXX build).
Old 09-28-2022, 12:14 PM
TurboSF
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Ferdinand
Sounds like OP has a much more serious issue that he wants to highlight and seek resolution from Corporate, not at the dealer level (in fact report on dealer dynamics/antics).

The CCC (customer call center) is generally outsourced and they are not providing resolution of the caliber being sought here I would reckon. As such, I found them to be nearly worthless (e.g. my EM rep abruptly left PAG and after days of hounding the PNA CCC it was through old contacts and LI that I got to the rep that took over my CXX build).
I was just trying to provide my perspective on a similar situation. As always, YMMV... and I don't see why it would hurt to reach out to the call center. You never know. My situation was fairly egregious as well, and I was readying trying to get in contact with more senior level folks, but ultimately they were able resolve my situation at the local level.

Quick Reply: Need some Rennlist help - PCNA contact?