Received 75 Likes on 39 Posts

Now I’m in “port handling - quality action”

awesome.
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM
PTS
Rennlist Member

Received 2,926 Likes on 1,347 Posts

Originally Posted by tims16m
The ship is Lake Taupo and arrived 7/23? After unloading cars, it has left Freeport on 7/24 11pm, now headed to Vera Cruz Mexico. Just didn’t see this ship mentioned, only know of the ship from dealership info.
Interesting. That is the normal sequence of routes (JAX -> FPO -> MEX). For some reason the Supreme Ace went JAX -> MEX -> FPO even though the schedule said JAX -> FPO -> MEX
Old Yesterday, 08:23 PM
sensei_tts
Rennlist Member

Received 228 Likes on 95 Posts

good way to start the weekend. sa called and said the daisy leader is at the san diego port. dealership is in l.a. he mentioned porsche was looking to expedite the off-boarding of pre-sold cars? i like that if it's true. hopefully another week or so then ppf jail.
Old Today, 10:12 AM
PTS
Rennlist Member

Anyone else on Supreme Ace? Finally moored at Freeport/Houston after being at anchor 5 miles out for several days
Old Today, 11:23 AM
disden
Drifting

Received 1,154 Likes on 469 Posts

Originally Posted by PTS
Anyone else on Supreme Ace? Finally moored at Freeport/Houston after being at anchor 5 miles out for several days
my S/T is supposed to be on that boat per ED department, but with all the changes there recently I am not sure what to believe
Old Today, 01:04 PM
PTS
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by disden
my S/T is supposed to be on that boat per ED department, but with all the changes there recently I am not sure what to believe
What port do Indiana bound cars get off at?

If you want to verify which ship;

1. Log in to your Porsche account.
2. Bring up your TYD page and click it and now you're at "On its way: Your 911 ..."
3. Right click anywhere on this page and select "Inspect" then columns will pop up to the right side where you'll see the source codes for this page.
4. Go to the top of this column find "Network" and click on it.
5. Refresh the web page you're currently on.
6. Source codes will load up again, now with hundreds of lines of items.
7. Once everything loads up, go to the filter section located near the top left of the columns and type "api.porsche" this narrows down the lines we're looking for.
8. Click the line that has your commission number in it. Should look like "USMxxxxxx", file type has to be Fetch/ XHR not preflight. The file type can be changed near the top of the page ...below the filter box.
9. Expand the "Current Location" line.
10. Expand the "Position" line.... the results should read Ident: "IMO_########" <--- this is your ships identifier and location at the time of the update.

11. Go to vesselfinder.com and paste in the IMO identifier and you'll see the ship that you're on or paste the complete IMO number into your browser to track the ship at the various ship tracking sites.

Quick Reply: Shipping schedule Emden - USA