Sponsored by:

A$$hat hit and run... Worst photo of year award

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2017, 10:34 AM
Hawkeye911
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 2 Posts
Default A$$hat hit and run... Worst photo of year award

Returning to lunch with a colleague on Thurs and saw a landscaping truck pulling a trailer cut off another car. Trailer took off ENTIRE front end... Bumper, grill, headlights.. Was a mess. No damage to trailer.

Both cars stopped. Damaged car pulled into side lot. We expected landscaping truck to do same, but dude slowly pulls away. I think "no way...". There are one way streets everywhere, so I assume he's going around block... Nope. Dude keeps going straight.

I say "BS! I'm getting his picture!". I take out camera and snap picture... (Yeah ... could I take a worse picture???)

By the time I realize picture sucks, he's 5 lights ahead (hitting all green) and I'm five lights behind (all red). Had 580 hp on tap and didn't have a chance of catching him as he was out of sight and I was stuck in traffic.

We gave picture to police, but pissed I missed the shot...

What a jerk, unbelievable. Motorist that was hit was appreciative. Hope the cops get this guy...

BTW, this is Tampa.
Old 05-27-2017, 11:14 AM
Porsche_nuts
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,223 Likes on 740 Posts

Good deed. Too bad it did not work out. People who hit and run are scumbags. Hope the cops catch him/her.
Old 05-28-2017, 01:23 AM
CSK 911 C4S
Rennlist Member

Received 856 Likes on 431 Posts

There's probably enough cameras on those streets I hope they can run that guy down quick.
Old 05-28-2017, 02:27 PM
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 196 Likes on 131 Posts

Run the make truck and color in Tampa area...check lawn maintenace business...its a done deal. Plus some of those numbers can probably be read. I bet they got him already.

Quick Reply: A$$hat hit and run... Worst photo of year award