Sponsored by:

Carrera V Wheels in 19"

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2017, 08:28 PM
swartzzz
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Carrera V Wheels in 19"

So, I have a question. I am a current 997 owner, and found a smoking deal on some Carrera V wheels and some Pilot Sport Cup 2's. I decided to test fit them on my 997, and I just couldn't get behind them. Obviously, I am a black wheel / Silver Car guy, and the Carrera V's are simply "Bright Silver." I decided to strip the tires and sensors and mount them on a set of Textured Black powder coated Carrera S II's. I decided to sell the Carrera V's on E$*& and literally got one bid. Mind you, this is a no-reserve auction... SMH. Sooooo.... My question is this... Wouldn't these 991 19's be desirable for the track or for winter tires? Even though they are NB specs, I expected more interest. See the two shots below....
Attached Images   
Old 07-07-2017, 07:19 PM
vaperrell
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there.... I have a 997 C2S in silver as well. I like the Carrera V wheels a lot. I'm thinking about buying a set I see locally on Craigslist. You said in your post "you couldn't get behind them". Is that to say you just weren't totally in to the look or were there fitment problems or all of the above? Also, I'm looking at a set of 4 (wheels only). What do you think is a fair price to pay? The wheels appear to be perfect free from defects. Thanks!
Old 07-09-2017, 08:21 PM
RichAA
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ps Nice looking 997

Quick Reply: Carrera V Wheels in 19"