Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

POST your Hot For Sale (HFS) ALUMNI car BUYS!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2017, 06:06 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Hurricane
Congrats to all the new owners!!! Your cars look AMAZING!!!

Since I have posted a pic in a while of my HFS purchase....here's one from last fall...

The GT4 is the track/canyon carver to the more refined spirited GTS cruiser. IMO, it's the perfect combo until... there is a GT4RS

Congrats on your purchase. I love the looks of the aero bits on these cars. With that car being black, I'd recommend doing a paint correction and ceramic coating to keep it looking as good as it can. Black is the most beautiful but also the hardest to keep looking that way.
Old 03-29-2017, 06:27 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Received 653 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Buteo
The GT4 is the track/canyon carver to the more refined spirited GTS cruiser. IMO, it's the perfect combo until... there is a GT4RS

Congrats on your purchase. I love the looks of the aero bits on these cars. With that car being black, I'd recommend doing a paint correction and ceramic coating to keep it looking as good as it can. Black is the most beautiful but also the hardest to keep looking that way.
Thanks! It came with a clear bra already installed all the way to the doors. One of these days I want to have it professionally detailed. I've actually never had a car detailed before...

Love this car, though...aerokit cup, powerkit, Sport PASM w/PDCC, PCCBs...so much FUN to drive!!!

What color is your GT4? Love your GTS but man that GT4 is a head turner!
Old 03-29-2017, 07:00 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Thanks! It came with a clear bra already installed all the way to the doors. One of these days I want to have it professionally detailed. I've actually never had a car detailed before...

Love this car, though...aerokit cup, powerkit, Sport PASM w/PDCC, PCCBs...so much FUN to drive!!!

What color is your GT4? Love your GTS but man that GT4 is a head turner!
If you get a really good paint correction/detail that car will shine! IMO it's a must!

GT4 is voodoo blue and yes it is a head turner... which is great reason to have GTS in silver. It's nice to not have everyone staring at you when you're out for a drive. But man it's awesome...

Old 03-29-2017, 07:02 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

Great additions guys!! Congrats

Name:  photo491.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  189.3 KBName:  photo207.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  473.7 KB
Old 03-29-2017, 08:46 PM
SFZ GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 152 Likes on 59 Posts

I'm a new HFS owner.

2015 GTS 161 MSRP purchased 111k w/ CPO

Congrats! What a great combo! Tough to choose which one to drive I bet!
Old 03-29-2017, 09:25 PM
Hurricane
Race Car

Originally Posted by Buteo
If you get a really good paint correction/detail that car will shine! IMO it's a must!

GT4 is voodoo blue and yes it is a head turner... which is great reason to have GTS in silver. It's nice to not have everyone staring at you when you're out for a drive. But man it's awesome...

WOW!!!! That is jaw-dropping gorgeous!!! Great PTS car!!!

(If it was mine, I would NEVER sell it!).
Old 03-29-2017, 11:20 PM
beegee
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SFZ GT3
I'm a new HFS owner.

2015 GTS 161 MSRP purchased 111k w/ CPO

Congrats! What a great combo! Tough to choose which one to drive I bet!
did you get two new cars recently??? wow!

EDIT: I read this wrong.
Old 03-29-2017, 11:49 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

WOW!!!! That is jaw-dropping gorgeous!!! Great PTS car!!!

(If it was mine, I would NEVER sell it!).
no plans to sell!

We are planning some summer driving trips in the HFS car
Old 03-30-2017, 08:33 AM
SFZ GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 152 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by beegee
did you get two new cars recently??? wow!

EDIT: I read this wrong.
Sorry about that! Poor composition on my part. Wish those both were mine for sure, but only the RY for me (for now!!).
Old 04-02-2017, 11:06 AM
HK G36C
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 34 Posts

Glad to be back behind the wheel of a 911 again! My story is posted here https://rennlist.com/forums/991/9799...r-7-years.html As I did with my 993 I will be eliminating the secondary Muffler's this week, fabspeed sport headers and awe bypass. I have already put 2k on her - loving every minute. I took the girls out for a late afternoon sunny drive and to get burgers. My oldest daughter insisted on having the windows down just like her brother did years ago!

Thank you George!
Attached Images       
Old 04-03-2017, 08:13 PM
MarcoB
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old "newbie" here - Sold my '89 coupe last month, and bought this C2 from the Rennlist classifieds! 7sp MT, Glass roof, 20" wheels, SPASM, PTV....wow! Lots of changes since '89! Kinda like going from a P51 to a Lear 60!

Old 04-03-2017, 09:13 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by HK G36C
Glad to be back behind the wheel of a 911 again! My story is posted here https://rennlist.com/forums/991/9799...r-7-years.html As I did with my 993 I will be eliminating the secondary Muffler's this week, fabspeed sport headers and awe bypass. I have already put 2k on her - loving every minute. I took the girls out for a late afternoon sunny drive and to get burgers. My oldest daughter insisted on having the windows down just like her brother did years ago!

Thank you George!
Gorgeous! I love the duck tail spoiler.

Would love to add one to my car...some day. Maybe in a couple years it will give me a project with the car.
Old 04-12-2017, 03:07 AM
1320str8liner
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As promised, more pictures now that she clean and protected with Suntech PPF on the whole front clip (hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors) A-pillars, in front of roof, doors, under doors and behind rear fenders. Yeah almost every thing😁
*all photos are after PPF

The Story: a few months back which made about 5 months at the time, this car was mentioned on the forum, but was initially posted for sale on eBay at a very steep price point, after some time it circled back around at somewhat more reasonable asking price, but still not there yet. It seemed to have everything I was looking for even the metal roof, After taking a closer look at my list (must have, would be nice to have) all the boxes were checked. After many private messages to STG, asking many questions and testing the many things that I had learned from HFS I decided to make an offer of 85k which is about 45k below build, but only 2,700 miles 😁.

Offer was accepted, deposit sent and the seller agreed to hold the car which ended up being a month and a few days until a PPI could be done and my schedule would allow me to fly in and drive back which was just over 918 miles

Thanks to the HFS, STG and the many others that contributed their knowledge and/or experiences to help educate others
Attached Images            
Old 04-12-2017, 09:53 AM
Hurricane
Race Car

Originally Posted by 1320str8liner
As promised, more pictures now that she clean and protected with Suntech PPF on the whole front clip (hood, fenders, bumper, mirrors) A-pillars, in front of roof, doors, under doors and behind rear fenders. Yeah almost every thing😁
*all photos are after PPF

The Story: a few months back which made about 5 months at the time, this car was mentioned on the forum, but was initially posted for sale on eBay at a very steep price point, after some time it circled back around at somewhat more reasonable asking price, but still not there yet. It seemed to have everything I was looking for even the metal roof, After taking a closer look at my list (must have, would be nice to have) all the boxes were checked. After many private messages to STG, asking many questions and testing the many things that I had learned from HFS I decided to make an offer of 85k which is about 45k below build, but only 2,700 miles 😁.

Offer was accepted, deposit sent and the seller agreed to hold the car which ended up being a month and a few days until a PPI could be done and my schedule would allow me to fly in and drive back which was just over 918 miles

Thanks to the HFS, STG and the many others that contributed their knowledge and/or experiences to help educate others
My favorite color! Looks fantastic. Congrats!!!
Old 04-12-2017, 10:39 AM
STG
Race Director

Received 193 Likes on 137 Posts

My favorite color! Looks fantastic. Congrats!!!
+1

A beauty!

Quick Reply: POST your Hot For Sale (HFS) ALUMNI car BUYS!