RONGLOS
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 21 Posts

Old 12-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Noah Fect
Rennlist Member

Received 1,302 Likes on 887 Posts

Originally Posted by freeman
Sorry for the post. I feel justified after owning new Porsches since 1974. I am a scientist who had hands for intricate surgery but could not manipulate a wrench on a Porsche. I will let you guys insult me further with those facts. I am very comfortable in my own skin and in my 6 Porsches. My small point was that many of your complaints about your Porsche can be solved by intellect, thought, introspection and patience. I am sorry if you exercise none of these. Try some! You may be suprised at the outcome you achieve. There is no justification for more cruel statements. The same can be said for our recent elections.
It's not about cruelty, you just have to be able to laugh at yourself. I have no problem doing stuff like this:

... but I also once destroyed a Ferrari engine by starting it up after losing track of a carburetor mounting nut.

Those who know me would be surprised by neither of these demonstrations of skill. And if they get a good laugh out of the latter one, well, more power to 'em.

Quick Reply: Problems with Porsches