Sponsored by:

GT3 Bumper plastic Mouldings - Part numbers needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2016, 04:16 PM
Satch99
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GT3 Bumper plastic Mouldings - Part numbers needed

Hi all. OK so i have purchased the GT3 front bumper (Genuine Porsche item) from a seller in Germany.

I know that modifications are needed to fit it, but i have a bodyshop who deal with a lot of Porsche lined up for this.

I am really just looking to see if somebody can put me in the right direction for the part numbers for the plastic mounts/mesh & moulds that sit inside the bumper skin.

Is there a parts database online or does anybody have the info on their own system that i could take info from? I could go to Porsche, but their process for parts is not ideal, they dont even have a counter and whenever i need anything i am led through dark corridors into back offices with staff etc.....

I have a BMW also, and i find the realoem works perfectly, so if there is something like that available that would be perfect.

Things seem to be moving pretty fast, looks like im booked in for the 18th July to get this fitted.

Thanks
Old 07-05-2016, 11:06 PM
CP_DXB
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try www.stuttcars.com , they have the illustrated parts catalogue for the 2014 Gt3. The link will get you a PDF file you can save to your computer as well (and it's free).

Quick Reply: GT3 Bumper plastic Mouldings - Part numbers needed