Sponsored by:

ALP/Bel-Stir Install PDX + Front Plate

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 11:09 PM
mgflyfish
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
you guys are craftsmen ... road trip from CA to OR!
just finished that in reverse order--put 2k on the baby--was a joy--backroads only--
Old 06-30-2016, 11:12 PM
mgflyfish
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NA430GTS
Nice instal. Is there a reason you angle the rear plate up? Also the front sensors look too far apart to me. You should consider mounting both inside the center intake on the edges. LEOs will shoot at your plate in the center and in the current position there could be a gap. The closer they are together the more effective.

Here's the back of mine.
just an artifact of camera angle no tilt to plate-- perfect and effective placement of shifters-- for rear
front -i do not travel at speed with front plate attached--placement is optimal--

saved me from a tix more than a few times-- already-- a few more and it'll have paid for itself--in cost avoidance
Old 07-01-2016, 12:11 AM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Received 180 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by mgflyfish
just an artifact of camera angle no tilt to plate-- perfect and effective placement of shifters-- for rear front -i do not travel at speed with front plate attached--placement is optimal-- saved me from a tix more than a few times-- already-- a few more and it'll have paid for itself--in cost avoidance
Good to hear it worked with a LEO situation. I've been hit once in 9 months. Wasn't even speeding so I have a way to go for a + ROI.

Quick Reply: ALP/Bel-Stir Install PDX + Front Plate