Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 05:31 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 84 Likes on 38 Posts
Exclamation SharkWerks 991 3.4 non S Sport Exhaust Video & Free Hoodie Special for February

Hey guys I just wanted to share that from now until the end of February, we will be offering a little promo for Rennlist members on our 991 3.4 exhaust system. With any order, you can also receive a Shark Werks Hoodie and we are offering free shipping within the USA (including Hawaii and Alaska). For customers outside the USA, we are offering a $40 credit toward shipping as well. See our hoodies here).

Our bolt-on exhaust installs in about an hour (no bumper removal), is 50-state legal and will not trigger check engine lights.

This exhaust is designed to add a bit of an exotic tone, louder volume and "Sport Exhaust" sound for a lot less money, and removes a little weight from the back of the car.

New Video on a local 3.4:

You can read more about the exhaust here:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=403

This system is currently in stock. Please PM me if you have any questions. If you place an order in this time frame, please add a note that you are a Rennlist member to acquire this promo and we can refund the difference and make a note on your hoodie size. If you'd rather have a T-shirt than a hoodie, we can send TWO t-shirts for free:
http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.p...e=Shark%20Wear

Old 02-17-2016, 09:21 PM
99one
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust

I was interested in how much this was for?
Old 02-17-2016, 11:47 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by 99one
I was interested in how much this was for?
We have a good few in stock so drop us an email when you can to info@sharkwerks.com and we'll sort you out
Old 02-18-2016, 08:18 AM
Jerry991
Pro

Received 73 Likes on 51 Posts

I have a base 991 and put one of these on my car - really made a difference without a big expense and no drone. Dealer installed it for me and only charged me for one hour of labor which also made me comfortable that warranty wouldn't be affected.
Old 02-20-2016, 11:59 PM
Maxhouse97
Rennlist Member

Received 68 Likes on 25 Posts

Any loss of torque down low?
Old 02-21-2016, 09:16 PM
ns4w
Advanced

Received 78 Likes on 28 Posts
Default micro-review

I installed the sharkwerks exhaust today. I followed the instructions exactly, and the install was fairly easy. I think it took a little over an hour, but that included an incoming phone call, getting a drink, taking some pictures, etc. The only part that was any kind of challenge was maneuvering the old muffler out. It took a few minutes of rotating and tugging.

It was raining here today, so my test drive was pretty tame. I can confirm there's no drone at constant speed. It was actually a little quieter than I expected. I'm not the loudest car on the road, even compared to a stock pony car, etc. I didn't hear the burbles and pops I was hoping to hear, but that may just be a result of my easy ride.

I'm satisfied. Easy upgrade, reasonable price. It seems like a quality piece of hardware.

-Andy
Old 02-21-2016, 11:56 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Missed this deal by a few months! But what a great product. Totally changes the driving experience.
Old 02-22-2016, 01:41 PM
sharkster
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by ns4w
I installed the sharkwerks exhaust today. I followed the instructions exactly, and the install was fairly easy. I think it took a little over an hour, but that included an incoming phone call, getting a drink, taking some pictures, etc. The only part that was any kind of challenge was maneuvering the old muffler out. It took a few minutes of rotating and tugging.

It was raining here today, so my test drive was pretty tame. I can confirm there's no drone at constant speed. It was actually a little quieter than I expected. I'm not the loudest car on the road, even compared to a stock pony car, etc. I didn't hear the burbles and pops I was hoping to hear, but that may just be a result of my easy ride.

I'm satisfied. Easy upgrade, reasonable price. It seems like a quality piece of hardware.

-Andy
Hi Andy glad you like it and try having someone drive it and you'll hear it pretty well from outside The sound deadening is pretty substantial in the 991
Originally Posted by Maxhouse97
Any loss of torque down low?
None... it's a mild change in flow and actually yeilds about 6-8hp.
Originally Posted by Jerry991
I have a base 991 and put one of these on my car - really made a difference without a big expense and no drone. Dealer installed it for me and only charged me for one hour of labor which also made me comfortable that warranty wouldn't be affected.
Thanks for the support mate!
Originally Posted by Buteo
Missed this deal by a few months! But what a great product. Totally changes the driving experience.
No worries let me know where to ship your hoodie
Old 04-06-2016, 01:19 AM
jddarkhorse14
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default 991 non-pse

Any deals going on?

I recently picked up my first 911 (base pdk w/ sport chrono) and would like to add a little more sound. Unsure if I should replace entire exhaust system or hold off and just replace a component or two.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:03 PM
Buteo
Three Wheelin'

Received 41 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by jddarkhorse14
Any deals going on?

I recently picked up my first 911 (base pdk w/ sport chrono) and would like to add a little more sound. Unsure if I should replace entire exhaust system or hold off and just replace a component or two.
I've got pretty much the same car as you and have this on my car.

http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=403

Great exhaust for the car, with some more grunt than the pse.
Old 04-06-2016, 11:18 PM
t0mas
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

+1
I have it installed on my car as well - love it!

Quick Reply: SharkWerks 991 3.4 non S Sport Exhaust Video & Free Hoodie Special for February