HRE Performance Wheels | Current Wheel Catalog and Gallery

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2018, 12:27 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Tay101
@HRE_Jurrian

What wheels are on this Miami Blue GT3? I asked on instagram a few months ago when it was first posted and I was told to wait until the following week for an announcement, but never heard anything.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcP83fQh...-by=hre_wheels

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcMBLX1B...-by=hre_wheels

Good question, we haven't debuted those yet, but that is our C105 wheel. Wheels Boutique posted below one of the first sets of C105's that we've ever done, but it's worth noting that particular set was used on an F40 which takes a specific kind of centerlock, so the design of the wheel won't look so much like that, rather our C105 design will look more like what you see on the GT3.

We're always up to something new and sometimes we produce a set or two before we're ready to make a full press release on it. Should happen in the near future though
Old 02-06-2018, 12:50 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 431 Likes on 235 Posts

@HRE_Jurrian

What wheels are on this Miami Blue GT3? I asked on instagram a few months ago when it was first posted and I was told to wait until the following week for an announcement, but never heard anything.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcP83fQh...-by=hre_wheels

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcMBLX1B...-by=hre_wheels
Looks like you're local here in San Diego! This GT3 will be in our shop until Friday getting some Techart Carbon goodies if you want to take a look at the wheels in person Pictures do not do these wheels any justice.

web: www.TAGMotorsports.com - email: sales@tagmotorsports.com
Authorized Dealer For: HRE, Vossen, TechArt, AWE, Bilstien, KW, Akrapovic, Capristo, Fabspseed, BBI, Vorsteiner, Milltek, 1016 Industries, BBS, Brembo, GMG, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Hankook & more.

TechArt & AWE Tuning's #1 Volume Dealer Nationwide
Old 02-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Tay101
Rennlist Member

Received 236 Likes on 120 Posts

Originally Posted by WheelsB
Those care called the C105's from their Competition Series. Originally it was designed as a one-off for a special Ferrari F40 project and the popular demand made them bring it to market. Any time you have questions about new or upcoming HRE products give me a holler.

David@WheelsBoutique.com

Originally Posted by HRE_Jurrian
Good question, we haven't debuted those yet, but that is our C105 wheel. Wheels Boutique posted below one of the first sets of C105's that we've ever done, but it's worth noting that particular set was used on an F40 which takes a specific kind of centerlock, so the design of the wheel won't look so much like that, rather our C105 design will look more like what you see on the GT3.

We're always up to something new and sometimes we produce a set or two before we're ready to make a full press release on it. Should happen in the near future though

Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
Looks like you're local here in San Diego! This GT3 will be in our shop until Friday getting some Techart Carbon goodies if you want to take a look at the wheels in person Pictures do not do these wheels any justice.
Thank you all for the responses. Those wheels are sick.

@TAGMotorsports I've seen that car driving around La Jolla a few times. I would love to check it out up close. Thanks for the invite. I will stop by if I have time.SaveSave
Old 02-06-2018, 05:54 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 983 Likes on 491 Posts

Thank you all for the responses. Those wheels are sick.
No problem at all, was happy to help.

You'd be surprised at how affordable these come out to be when compared to the other options in HRE's impressive lineup. Feel free to give us a ring, we'd love to welcome you into the WB family - HRE's largest dealer in the world for over a decade straight.

Wheels Boutique // 786 249 0127 // Sales@wheelsboutique.com
Follow us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique
Largest Dealer In The World for HRE Wheels, ANRKY Wheels, Vorsteiner Wheels & Aero, Akrapovic Exhaust, & iPE Exhaust
BBS, Forgeline, & TechArt Premium Dealer
Brembo / Rotiform / KW / H&R / Novitec / Brabus / Mansory and tons more...
Old 02-06-2018, 06:01 PM
TAGMotorsports
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 431 Likes on 235 Posts

@TAGMotorsports I've seen that car driving around La Jolla a few times. I would love to check it out up close. Thanks for the invite. I will stop by if I have time.SaveSave
Definitely hard to miss that car on the streets! Feel free to stop by anytime and let us know if you ever need anything
Old 02-07-2018, 12:41 AM
Tay101
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by WheelsB
No problem at all, was happy to help.

You'd be surprised at how affordable these come out to be when compared to the other options in HRE's impressive lineup. Feel free to give us a ring, we'd love to welcome you into the WB family - HRE's largest dealer in the world for over a decade straight.
Thanks David!
Old 02-07-2018, 12:42 AM
Tay101
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by TAGMotorsports
Definitely hard to miss that car on the streets! Feel free to stop by anytime and let us know if you ever need anything
Thank you!
Old 03-28-2018, 07:29 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Check out the recent sets we've showcased below. What's your favorite of the ones listed below? Pick the right one as one of the wheel sets below went on my personal car!

Let us know which is your favorite!
Old 07-02-2018, 04:51 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Happy Monday!

HRE P207 Two-Tone Stone Red Windows, Brushed Clear Face
Old 07-05-2018, 01:27 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July! HRE Wheels are proudly made in the USA!

Old 07-16-2018, 07:27 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Yup, that's right! If you're looking for a set of our P1 series wheels for your Porsche, now's the best time to buy! Make sure to PM me if your set can be built in 4 weeks!
Old 09-11-2018, 02:25 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Some glamour shots of two great wheel styles from HRE Wheels!

HRE C105 shown in Frozen Stone Gold centers with Frozen Polish Gold Outers!
(built for a Lamborghini Diablo for Wheels Boutique)

HRE R101 Lightweight shown in Naked Silver for Graham Rahal's GT2RS

What do you think about these two styles?
Old 09-11-2018, 04:03 PM
stout
Rennlist Member

Received 1,326 Likes on 617 Posts

Curious to know more about Naked Silver? Is it a paint finish? A metal finish with a coating, or?

Whatever it is, it's very cool and will look forward to seeing it on Graham's car.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:07 PM
HRE_Jurrian
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by stout
Curious to know more about Naked Silver? Is it a paint finish? A metal finish with a coating, or?

Whatever it is, it's very cool and will look forward to seeing it on Graham's car.
Good question because not a lot know about our Naked Silver finish. Naked Silver is in fact bead blasted and then clear coated so that silver look itself is actually the aluminum underneath with a gloss clear coat on top. This differs from our Gloss Silver powdercoat because we're not in fact using a powder on these, this is the natural finish after bead blasting them plus the clear coat. In case anyone is curious this finish is $200/per wheel.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:36 PM
WheelsB
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 983 Likes on 491 Posts

We were one of the firsts to test out the Naked Silver for HRE on our Heffner Twin-Turbo R8 a few years back and it's such an underrated finish because not many know it's available. Hopefully this thread changes that a bit

Quick Reply: HRE Performance Wheels | Current Wheel Catalog and Gallery