Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Angels Moving Autos (Auto Transport - RennList Sponsor)

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 02:59 PM
FORENN
Banned

Received 667 Likes on 328 Posts
Default Angels Moving Autos (Auto Transport - RennList Sponsor)

Gentlemen (and Ladies!), has anyone used Angels Moving Autos for their Porsche or other luxury automobile transport? They are a Rennlist sponsor and I'd love to get some reviews and feedback from RL members. Thank you.
Old 08-20-2015, 06:14 PM
Dgags
Racer

Received 227 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by sportscentury
Gentlemen (and Ladies!), has anyone used Angels Moving Autos for their Porsche or other luxury automobile transport? They are a Rennlist sponsor and I'd love to get some reviews and feedback from RL members. Thank you.
Used them to move my 2015 Golf R from TN to WA and would use them again. They kept in contact thru the whole process.
Old 08-22-2015, 03:44 AM
RichAA
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I used them too, last fall. Great service.
Old 08-22-2015, 03:48 PM
AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Angels Moving Autos

We would be happy to give you some references - email us directly at sales@angelsmovingautos.com and we will get those over to you.

Thank you,

Dina Gifford
Angels Moving Autos
Old 08-26-2015, 12:03 AM
FORENN
Banned

Received 667 Likes on 328 Posts

Thank you, guys. I went with Angels and the car is on the way, so I'll provide an update post-delivery.
Old 08-26-2015, 11:28 AM
AngelsTransport
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Auto Transport

We are grateful for the opportunity! Thank you to all the forum members that helped on this!
Old 05-31-2016, 06:39 PM
Coloradocurt
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A big +++++ from me for Angel's. I called on the Thursday before the 3-day Memorial Day weekend, made my decision to use them, completed the agreement and two days later (midday Saturday) they were picking up my newly acquired 85 Carrera Cab in Baltimore. The driver made good time and arrived here (south Metro Denver area) on Monday afternoon (I believe that was ~1800 miles).
The driver was very thorough, professional and courteous, and was using a late-model Silverado crew cab diesel towing an enclosed 2-car trailer (which was built specifically for transporting vehicles.
The price was right and the service outstanding. I will certainly use them again if I need a car transported.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:21 AM
desert dweller
Intermediate

Received 53 Likes on 10 Posts

I highly recommend Angels. I used them to move my 2016 911 GTS from Manhattan Motorcars out west about a month ago. They constantly provided updates via phone or text, the car arrived on time and flawless. The driver was courteous and easy to work with. Dina and her team are really easy to deal with throughout the whole process. I will use them again without hesitation.
Old 08-02-2016, 12:12 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

I hired Angel’s Moving Autos to move my Porsche Cayenne Turbo from Porsche of West Houston all the way up to Michigan. The car arrived in tip top shape and I was sent status updates that were sent via text message along the way. I was very happy with the service I received and the two guys who transported my car seemed genuine in making sure my vehicle arrived safe. I would have no problem using their service again.

Quick Reply: Angels Moving Autos (Auto Transport - RennList Sponsor)