Selling 991s

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 06:09 PM
limey940
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Selling 991s

Hey Guys:

I just posted my car up for sale in the vehicle marketplace.
Its the one in my avatar.

Cheers
Old 03-10-2015, 10:31 PM
kwikit356
Rennlist Member

Received 126 Likes on 65 Posts

I'm really glad to see that you're keeping your 196x model wife at least! Oh, and is your pic of the window sticker upside down because you learned to drive on the wrong side of the road? More seriously, I recently read that one of the original reasons for walking/riding/driving to the left of any oncoming traffic is that the majority of people (herein, mostly males) are right-handed. It is much easier for a right-handed person to draw his sword/gun/finger and quickly defend himself from the right side. So, the Brits got it right, no, actually left. Great looking car. Best of luck!
Old 03-10-2015, 10:34 PM
Homeles
Three Wheelin'

Received 131 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by kwikit356
I'm really glad to see that you're keeping your 196x model wife at least! Oh, and is your pic of the window sticker upside down because you learned to drive on the wrong side of the road? More seriously, I recently read that one of the original reasons for walking/riding/driving to the left of any oncoming traffic is that the majority of people (herein, mostly males) are right-handed. It is much easier for a right-handed person to draw his sword/gun/finger and quickly defend himself from the right side. So, the Brits got it right, no, actually left. Great looking car. Best of luck!
No, actually they drive on the right because, as you say, most males/females are right handed. It was to protect pedestrians from the whip from the lorry drivers!
Old 03-11-2015, 12:35 PM
limey940
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kwikit356
, its a full time job keeping up with the 196x model for sure!

cheers

Quick Reply: Selling 991s