My New (to me) DD

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 08:07 PM
fleyedoc
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New (to me) DD

Greetings all,

After reading the forums, learning as much as I could, and searching for several months, my new to me 2012.5 991 C2 coupe was delivered Friday morning via covered transport from a dealer in Missouri. It wasn't long before I was driving 30 miles through winding, hilly north Florida (yes we have elevation changes here!) to my office. I had been dreaming of the drive since moving to our farm outside town last summer, but up until I received my new DD I was making the commute in a Ford F-350 dually. Needless to say, the change was dramatic. My other two P cars had been manual, but I chose PDK after reading others' posts, and I'm glad I made the decision. What a hoot! But where did all those Highway Patrol and Sherriff's cruiser's come?

I took my wife and 19 month old son to see my mother today. Thanks to everyone who posted about car seats and riding with your kids. I ended up using a Cosco Scenera car seat I purchased at Target for airplane travel and if fit perfectly forward facing and installed easily with the Isofix attachment points. We had a great ride and my son loved it!

So thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge, opinions, and experiences, and I'm happy to be part of the group!
Attached Images  
Old 03-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Bigalfromfl
Rennlist Member

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

Welcome and congrats!!! He's sacked out! LOL

Now...some pics of the car!
Old 03-01-2015, 08:55 PM
fleyedoc
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Detailed Tuesday so she's presentable, then pics!

Quick Reply: My New (to me) DD