Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GTPorsche Magazine GTS 1st drive...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2014 | 01:31 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Vetsky
Wow, some great comments. With my car coming in next week. I love reading these one liners.

Thanks for posting Larry.
dont forget the photos and 1st impressions!
Old 12-12-2014 | 02:04 PM
Vetsky
Racer

Originally Posted by Larry Cable
dont forget the photos and 1st impressions!
Sure.

I just found out that the financing programs have not yet been set up in Canada for the GTS. My dealer told me that Porsche AG is holding the cars at the port until they are set. He said it could be up until Jan 1. Pretty lame if you ask me.
Old 12-12-2014 | 02:06 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Vetsky
Sure.

I just found out that the financing programs have not yet been set up in Canada for the GTS. My dealer told me that Porsche AG is holding the cars at the port until they are set. He said it could be up until Jan 1. Pretty lame if you ask me.
bummer ... Christmas cancelled!
Old 12-23-2014 | 01:57 PM
jimbo1111
Banned

Hi gents, Sorry if I offend anyone for chiming in. I have also jumped on the GTS bandwagon and expecting delivery in early march. My main reason for going with the GTS is pretty simple. I'm what you may call a die hard MT guy and my guesstimate sort of believes that the GTS in MT. Will produce equal performance numbers with that of a PDK in s trim. Couple that with a 10mm drop in suspension height "SPASM" and a wider stance will make for a really nice and superior machine. The only short fall I see is that there is a more superior vehicle just a stone throws away in regards to currency. That of-course is the GT3, but with the lack of second row seating and a MT. The decision came down to this.
Ahh, Decisions, decisions. I'm just happy to be fortunate enough to make that call. Happy Holidays!
Old 12-23-2014 | 02:40 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jimbo1111
Hi gents, Sorry if I offend anyone for chiming in. I have also jumped on the GTS bandwagon and expecting delivery in early march. My main reason for going with the GTS is pretty simple. I'm what you may call a die hard MT guy and my guesstimate sort of believes that the GTS in MT. Will produce equal performance numbers with that of a PDK in s trim. Couple that with a 10mm drop in suspension height "SPASM" and a wider stance will make for a really nice and superior machine. The only short fall I see is that there is a more superior vehicle just a stone throws away in regards to currency. That of-course is the GT3, but with the lack of second row seating and a MT. The decision came down to this.
Ahh, Decisions, decisions. I'm just happy to be fortunate enough to make that call. Happy Holidays!
You are going to need a bigger tree to fit that gift under

enjoy!

Quick Reply: GTPorsche Magazine GTS 1st drive...