Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 11:09 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts
Default GP Clear Bra Group Buy

Most of you will likely have seen Moe's thread here:

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3/...o-coating.html

I've done a little research on pricing and work product expectations with other vendors for clear bra service. I am comfortable after telephone discussions and email conversations with Moe to say that I believe GP will provide highest quality work product and service suitable for our rather pricy rides. So, the negotiator in me caused me to start discussions with Moe about pricing for clear bra, tinting, nano coating and hardware installation and he has been upfront that pricing remains consistent for all customers for the obvious reason of maintaining fair and consistent pricing for everyone.

However, Moe recognized when I said I come from a more humble 350Z background and that I had an expectation of lower prices for services related to that more modest car that I was hesitant with anticipated pricing even knowing quoted prices are reasonable and of good value relative to time spent by GP. And, therefore, Moe kindly advised me that a discount may arise if multiple cars are done during a finite period of time. Effectively, a multi-car discount and group discount maybe available and additionally, cash payment discount maybe available as well. Without going into precise percentages or dollar amounts, depending upon what is done, this is a matter of several hundreds of dollars worth of discount for each of us depending upon work done. To give a point of reference, in my case, I may expect more than a $500.00 discount in the case of a group buy. More if I pick a cash payment option. Your savings would also be based upon a percentage discount off your invoice.

So, for all you So Cal MY 2015 owners expecting delivery near the mid to end of December, or 2014ers who haven't done it yet, we may take advantage of this opportunity if we coordinate our clear bra, tinting, nano-coating needs. If you're interested, please add your name to the below group buy list.

1. HFM

Dan (hopes a few members will join him to get premium quality work done and to save a few bucks to boot)
Old 10-23-2014, 01:22 PM
hfm
Three Wheelin'

Received 85 Likes on 49 Posts

So as not to clutter the forum with duplicative posts, please direct any interest here:

https://rennlist.com/forums/991-gt3/...group-buy.html

Thanks.

Quick Reply: GP Clear Bra Group Buy