New ADV1's on my 991S. White w/aerokit cup

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 01:17 AM
Pazzo009
Pro

Received 24 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Team Plutonium
A month after posting... LOL
lol ....I'm getting a GT3, they are center locks otherwise I'd keep them dumba$$ LOL at you

Last edited by Pazzo009; 10-19-2014 at 01:18 AM. Reason: G
Old 10-19-2014, 01:18 AM
Pazzo009
Pro

Originally Posted by k997
I was about to post a -1 because they look terrible. Now I see they're for sale!
Please post you car and high end wheels

Last edited by Pazzo009; 10-19-2014 at 01:19 AM. Reason: G
Old 10-19-2014, 01:25 AM
Pazzo009
Pro

Seriously some of you guys are straight up rude with no substantiation. You throw out opinion without any merit. I've owned 5 sets of ADV wheels and they have treated me well. I'm selling my gorgeous wheels because I'm getting a GT3 and they have center locks so you haters can F-off. I watch plenty of people on this forum who have no clue of what they are doing or any taste in cars but I either keep my opinions to myself to act like a gentlemen.... But some of you chose to be D$&@s.... That's cool, I'll be enjoying my GT3
Old 10-19-2014, 06:56 AM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Pazzo009
Seriously some of you guys are straight up rude with no substantiation. You throw out opinion without any merit. I've owned 5 sets of ADV wheels and they have treated me well. I'm selling my gorgeous wheels because I'm getting a GT3 and they have center locks so you haters can F-off. I watch plenty of people on this forum who have no clue of what they are doing or any taste in cars but I either keep my opinions to myself to act like a gentlemen.... But some of you chose to be D$&@s.... That's cool, I'll be enjoying my GT3
Dear internet user,

This is a car forum, unfortunately feelings will get hurt on a daily basis, and by lord do we all have opinions - hence, the forum in the first place. Most of us are 8 years old so acting like a gentleman is simply not an option, and busting ***** is somewhat a given. You got yourself a GT3 (a car I can't afford) so yes, you should be laughing at the whole thing. Heads up, personal opinion ahead: ADV.1 has beautiful designs - no doubt about it, but they had (maybe not anymore) some serious quality issues years ago, and lied about TUV certifications. So yes, I do bring that up when I see a thread about it since it is a safety concern. I meant no disrespect, I apologize if I came across too rude, and I sincerely wish you well with the GT3, because that is a truly epic car.

Philip
Old 10-19-2014, 10:01 AM
Pazzo009
Pro

Dear internet user,

This is a car forum, unfortunately feelings will get hurt on a daily basis, and by lord do we all have opinions - hence, the forum in the first place. Most of us are 8 years old so acting like a gentleman is simply not an option, and busting ***** is somewhat a given. You got yourself a GT3 (a car I can't afford) so yes, you should be laughing at the whole thing. Heads up, personal opinion ahead: ADV.1 has beautiful designs - no doubt about it, but they had (maybe not anymore) some serious quality issues years ago, and lied about TUV certifications. So yes, I do bring that up when I see a thread about it since it is a safety concern. I meant no disrespect, I apologize if I came across too rude, and I sincerely wish you well with the GT3, because that is a truly epic car.

Philip
Thank man, I respect and appreciate that. I've heard what you're saying and it could be true. I'm just saying that after 5 sets of wheels I have no issues and the company has treated me well. Therefore I can't share your sentiments. However heres a little story. I ventured out and bought a set of high end wheels from a different manufacturer. I don't want to mention the name because they did do the right thing by me and in turn I gave my word that I would keep my discretion. Anyway long story short I got a blowout because the bolts that held the wheel together were slowly coming out so the wheel separated and the bead popped. Luckily I was doing 25mph when that happened and 10 minutes before that I was doing 140mph. All I can tell you is that they were not ADV1 wheels
Old 10-20-2014, 09:21 AM
Team Plutonium
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Pazzo009
Thank man, I respect and appreciate that. I've heard what you're saying and it could be true. I'm just saying that after 5 sets of wheels I have no issues and the company has treated me well. Therefore I can't share your sentiments. However heres a little story. I ventured out and bought a set of high end wheels from a different manufacturer. I don't want to mention the name because they did do the right thing by me and in turn I gave my word that I would keep my discretion. Anyway long story short I got a blowout because the bolts that held the wheel together were slowly coming out so the wheel separated and the bead popped. Luckily I was doing 25mph when that happened and 10 minutes before that I was doing 140mph. All I can tell you is that they were not ADV1 wheels
Scary! Glad it didn't happen during some nice pull or at the track. But you are right, companies learn, and change, and I can be grumpy and stubborn. Enjoy the GT3, dude! And be safe!
Old 10-22-2014, 01:37 AM
Pazzo009
Pro

Scary! Glad it didn't happen during some nice pull or at the track. But you are right, companies learn, and change, and I can be grumpy and stubborn. Enjoy the GT3, dude! And be safe!
3 days after I had a track day. Guardian angel looking out for me.

Thank a lot man..take care.
Old 11-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Slantnose!
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

What sizes are the wheels?
Old 11-04-2014, 10:12 PM
Pazzo009
Pro

They are for sale and all the info is here:

https://rennlist.com/forums/parts-ma...ith-tires.html