Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Display current street on navigation screen?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2014 | 05:55 PM
maxpowers
Pro

Default Display current street on navigation screen?

Is there any way to display the street you're currently on along with the navigation screen? I know if you go to car and location you can see your current street and the next intersection, but I can't figure out how to find this while I'm using navigation and looking at the normal navigation map
Old 07-13-2014 | 08:03 PM
Vic and Ray
Advanced

Originally Posted by maxpowers
Is there any way to display the street you're currently on along with the navigation screen? I know if you go to car and location you can see your current street and the next intersection, but I can't figure out how to find this while I'm using navigation and looking at the normal navigation map
Yeah. That one bugs me too. It is a useful feature if available. Haven't found a way to make it happen....
Old 07-13-2014 | 08:06 PM
Keadog
Rennlist Member

On my 2008 Tundra, you touch the screen and it gives the street name with address # where you touch. Maybe Porsche could buy a 7 year old Toyota and reverse engineer it.
Old 07-13-2014 | 08:29 PM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

If navigation is active, you can see your current street on the MFD Navigation (not Map) display. That's as good as I could get it.
Old 07-13-2014 | 08:34 PM
maxpowers
Pro

Originally Posted by hinckley
If navigation is active, you can see your current street on the MFD Navigation (not Map) display. That's as good as I could get it.
How do you do that?
Old 07-13-2014 | 09:05 PM
hinckley
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by maxpowers
How do you do that?
There's nothing to do. If navigation is active and the MFD (not PCM) display is on the Navigation screen, it will show an arrow in the middle, the top shows the next nav street, and the bottom shows your current street. Again, it's the Navigation screen, not the Map screen in the MFD. If you don't see Navigation while scrolling through the different MFD screens, you'll need to add it to the MFD "Scope" in the Settings menu.

Quick Reply: Display current street on navigation screen?