Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 4S reflector vs jubi 50

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Bart Baeyens
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't see any depreciation if the whole thing is 100% reversible. I REALLY like the reflector between the taillights.
Will have to look into it if the chrome grill is easily removed, if that's the case and the price for the reflector itself is only a couple of $100, I might give it a try.
Will keep you guys posted!
Old 02-20-2014, 08:17 PM
Fünfzig
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

exactly, Bart - zero depreciation, and it might look nice - its your car, "doen wat je wilt".

Cheers!
Old 02-20-2014, 11:52 PM
VIC_50th
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Fünfzig
As much as I would have no intention in doing it to mine, I'm still curious as to how it would look...it certainly wouldn't "ruin" the car, and just like us poor blokes in the US that have to swap-out our stupid amber marker lights, its 100% reversible. I say go for it - if you don't like it, change it back!
Originally Posted by Bart Baeyens
I can't see any depreciation if the whole thing is 100% reversible. I REALLY like the reflector between the taillights.
Will have to look into it if the chrome grill is easily removed, if that's the case and the price for the reflector itself is only a couple of $100, I might give it a try.
Will keep you guys posted!
I agree completely, Bart. I am a bit surprised by how many people jumped on you for this. There is nothing wrong with personalizing your car.
Now, I won't be altering mine, I like things factory stock; however I feel strongly that if it is something you feel passionately about (and you obviously do), the go for it!

Please post pix when you've got it done.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: 991 4S reflector vs jubi 50