Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2014 Carrera S is finally here! (pic heavy)

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2013, 08:10 PM
lbahoshy
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ny991
Great looker, congrats. My favorite color too!

Ny911, you've got good taste !
Old 12-12-2013, 10:49 PM
AMGsound
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice! Mine is 85% the same

I want to know more about this exhaust you did. PSE + shark?? or just the PSE button, so you can turn it on and off easily, and the sharwerks pipes? Pfaff did it? How much if its not too private of a question?
New exhaust was something i contemplated doing on mine this winter....
Old 12-13-2013, 01:05 AM
lbahoshy
Instructor

Originally Posted by AMGsound
Very nice! Mine is 85% the same

I want to know more about this exhaust you did. PSE + shark?? or just the PSE button, so you can turn it on and off easily, and the sharwerks pipes? Pfaff did it? How much if its not too private of a question?
New exhaust was something i contemplated doing on mine this winter....

Yes, I replaced the stock factory side mufflers with the Sharkwerks pipes (essentially a side muffler delete) and also ordered a PSE centre muffler (and button) from Pfaff Tuning to replace the stock factory "S" centre muffler.

Pfaff Tuning installed the Sharkerks pipes, the PSE centre muffler as well as the wiring for the PSE button, the PSE button on the centre console and the software programming to have the PSE work properly. My car was the first car with this setup that they did.

The guys at Sharkwerks have the same exhaust setup (Sharkwerks plus PSE centre muffler) and they have a video of it on their site.

The Sharkwerks pipes (sound is aggressive) can be heard whether the PSE button is on or off. The PSE button just adds extra sound and all the drama from the pops and burbles.

The sound is quite aggressive. I love it!

I will pm you the pricing!

If you are in the Toronto area (I'm actually in Oakville) we can meet up and you can listen to the car in person if you like. I'm definitely happy I did it!
Old 12-13-2013, 01:59 AM
Carbon333
5th Gear

Congrats! Nicely optioned. Nothing more, nothing less. I am about to order a similar spec. Would you recommend Pfaff? Also, what level of discount should be expected?
Old 12-13-2013, 03:30 AM
lbahoshy
Instructor

Originally Posted by Carbon333
Congrats! Nicely optioned. Nothing more, nothing less. I am about to order a similar spec. Would you recommend Pfaff? Also, what level of discount should be expected?

Thank you! Nicely put! That was the plan; nothing more, nothing less
This is my third car from Pfaff. I would recommend them. I am comfortable with my salesperson and have referred a friend to him who purchased a CPO 991 C4S.

I can pm you details but unfortunately I think you need a few more posts before you can receive or send posts. Build up some posts and I can pm you!!

There are some discounts to be had but not as aggressive as those in the US. You have to work for the discount as there is not a lot of competition here!
Old 12-13-2013, 09:07 AM
GMAC03
Advanced

Good luck going commando up front
Old 12-14-2013, 03:29 AM
Explorer7
Instructor

Congratulations Beautiful car and great pictures ! I think you chose well with the color but then, i am bias I love Agate Grey very classy
Old 12-14-2013, 05:33 PM
i911
AutoX

Very nice. Congratulations! Is the PA4 20"? How good are those in Toronto winter? I am considering ordering a new c2s from Pfaff. Interested in your recommendation and any advice on deal expectation. Thanks.
Old 12-15-2013, 03:48 PM
lbahoshy
Instructor

Originally Posted by i911
Very nice. Congratulations! Is the PA4 20"? How good are those in Toronto winter? I am considering ordering a new c2s from Pfaff. Interested in your recommendation and any advice on deal expectation. Thanks.

Thank you! The Michelins are 20" on the OEM rims. The reviews indicate they are the better choice than the Pirelli's for the winter. I had the Pirelli winters on my prior 911 (2009 997.2) and I drove it in the snow - it was great in the snow with great traction with the weight in the right place over the driven wheels.

I'll try and send you a pm

Last edited by lbahoshy; 12-15-2013 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:08 PM
lbahoshy
Instructor

i911, I sent you a pm

Quick Reply: My 2014 Carrera S is finally here! (pic heavy)