Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GP Automotive Renewal Service: PPF/Phase2/Nano/HuperOptik Tint - kingalien's 991S

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 08:38 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 738 Likes on 390 Posts
Thumbs up GP Automotive Renewal Service: PPF/Phase2/Nano/HuperOptik Tint - kingalien's 991S

Just completed a nice project. Our subject was a 2014 991 S and it came within days of delivery. We did our usual sequence of service on a new vehicle. Protected all the front end with XPEL Ultimate and performed our custom installation. Did a Phase 2 renewal service and protected the exterior paint with Nano coating. Finally, Huper Optik window film was applied. This is the only NanoCeramic window film in the world and its performance is unbelievable. We think it complemented the exterior color very well. Hope you enjoy the walk-thru

We dis-assemble the front bumper completely on our custom installs. This takes extra time, expertise in technical ability, but yields an almost flawless and undetectable installation. Worth the effort in our book

All buttoned up and no spare parts

Old 10-24-2013, 08:42 PM
Eric - Plug Guy
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 194 Likes on 108 Posts

Very nice, as usual, Moe. Saw your facebook page, loved the images. WOW!

2022 GT3 Touring
2009 997 Turbo Cab
2018 M2 6sp

Gone but not forgotten
2004 C4S Cabriolet
1999 C2 Cab

Old 10-24-2013, 10:40 PM
kingalien
Track Day

Location: 13-C2S; QLA & frequent-flier on the road and in the sky
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks much Moe for the great job! I'm really lovin' it
Old 10-25-2013, 11:15 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Eric - Plug Guy
Very nice, as usual, Moe. Saw your facebook page, loved the images. WOW!
Thanks for checking it out Eric

Originally Posted by kingalien
Thanks much Moe for the great job! I'm really lovin' it
It was an absolute treat and thanks for the opportunity. I think the choice you made on Huper Optik ceramic 30, instead of 60, was an excellent one. It compliments the color of your 991
Old 10-25-2013, 11:22 AM
draxa
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have chipped in on numerous occasions to threads which deal with these films on our cars. Frankly, I just don't (and won't) get it; however......this is an amazingly well done job, wonderfully resolved and you, Sir, are to be congratulated.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:31 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by draxa
I have chipped in on numerous occasions to threads which deal with these films on our cars. Frankly, I just don't (and won't) get it; however......this is an amazingly well done job, wonderfully resolved and you, Sir, are to be congratulated.
WOW...that's a huge compliment. Well, I too wasn't a fan of wrapping, but we offered it to clients because they were concerned with protection. But, since this new film has come out, and since I'm OCD and always looking over the next hill to make us better, I've finally found a film I'm happy with and finally doing the installation the way we think it should be done and clients are appreciating the efforts we go through. It's a great place to be

Quick Reply: GP Automotive Renewal Service: PPF/Phase2/Nano/HuperOptik Tint - kingalien's 991S