Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MISHA Designs – Porsche 991 body kit unveiling in iForged/Forgestar booth at SEMA

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2013, 02:31 PM
MishaDesigns
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our kit for the 991 is finally installed, painted and shipped for SEMA in Vegas.
A huge thanks to LTMOTORWORKS for making this happen and getting this done in time for SEMA. See everyone there!

Old 11-05-2013, 11:42 PM
CaliforniaZombie
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No hate intended by this post, really - but I'm mystified. Both on this forum and on 6sp there have been a total of two to maybe three mild thumbs up, the rest of the posters have rather epically panned this. Myself included - thought the rear was somewhat okay, but the more I look at it the more I dislike it. Honestly though, these are two of the most popular Porsche forums - and it seems like a rather resounding thumbs down.

From looking at your website, there is no mention of any aerodynamic testing of these kits on vehicles, which leads me to believe they're purely aesthetic mods - and probably hurt performance more than they help, given the lack of any apparent aero testing.

Despite all of that, I mean besides maybe a prepubescent Justin Bieber, who is buying these kits for Porsche's? Given the response I've seen so far on here, if this were my company, I'd be freaking out just a little bit. If I was 16 and had a 991 I'd have probably been all over this. The market for 16 year olds that can afford a 991 must be astronomically small.

Honestly no hate intended here - I'm just not getting who you plan to sell these to, given the really negative response so far. Or perhaps if you all are smart, you might take the feedback on here under consideration.

Last edited by CaliforniaZombie; 11-06-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:51 PM
MarcusG
Rennlist Member

Received 261 Likes on 129 Posts

Looks like a Storm Trooper cool.

Just not for me in LA.

Question just for fun. Are there any vents on the top side of that duck tail or does the motor just frickin cook in there?
Old 11-05-2013, 11:58 PM
niche
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Might be better with only front bumper and wing. ??

Quick Reply: MISHA Designs – Porsche 991 body kit unveiling in iForged/Forgestar booth at SEMA