Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally! I signed my order!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 67 Posts

Congrats Suzy! I've seen your posts on the 991 GT3 board and thought you might be headed that direction, but from your description of where you live a C4S sounds perfect. Your build info isn't coming up for me for some reason (Edit: now it is) but I gather it's Rhodium with an Agate gray interior. Beautiful. The wait begins.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:13 PM
Suzy991
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hammer911
Ausgezeichnet! Looks wonderful! One of my favorite options, which I see you ordered as well, is the lighting design package. With the dark interior, you will love the subtle lighting in various areas of the cabin...when you look into the back seats at night, it will not look like a black hole. It just gives a wonderful warmth and richness to the car...you'll see what I mean.

Regarding postponing delivery...I don't know whether to admire your patience or doubt your sanity!
I know what you mean with the lighting design package. that is exactly the reason why I chose it!
BTW: doubting my sanity is the safest way of thinking I'm doubting about my own sanity for years now! To have a lot of patience can sometimes be a good thing

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
Congrats Suzy! I've seen your posts on the 991 GT3 board and thought you might be headed that direction, but from your description of where you live a C4S sounds perfect. Your build info isn't coming up for me for some reason (Edit: now it is) but I gather it's Rhodium with an Agate gray interior. Beautiful. The wait begins.
Thanks!

Suzy991
Old 07-09-2013, 11:08 PM
mdkrp
Burning Brakes

Received 101 Likes on 67 Posts

Congrats on the order- now the anticipation begins! For me, it was a glorious 2.5 months which I spent obsessing on RL and learning as much as I could on the history and tech of 911s in general and 991s in particular.

Quick Reply: Finally! I signed my order!