Sponsored by:

CF rear diffuser arrived-new pic from shoot and sound/vibration update

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013, 10:20 AM
limey940
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default CF rear diffuser arrived-new pic from shoot and sound/vibration update

I thought I'd group all this together. So, my CF diffuser arrived this weekend. It really is a well made product, looks perfect. My dealer has my car to fix the vibration/sound issue that i have posted about. Apparently there is a Porsche bulletin about this, in fact holminator kindly posted the details. My dealer had difficulty locating this bulletin from Porsche, resulting in them having to keep my car for a few days waiting on parts. They kindly agreed to install the diffuser for me gratis to make up for this, which i think is very decent of them.
I also received another pic from the photographer that used my car for a college project.
cheers
Attached Images    
Old 05-13-2013, 11:13 AM
ny991
Nordschleife Master

Received 164 Likes on 114 Posts

Sweet! I can't wait to see the installed pics.
Old 05-13-2013, 04:38 PM
SkandoSchwabe
Instructor

Received 31 Likes on 9 Posts

Looks great! Is this from Euroteck Racing? Does it require rear bumper removal to install?
Old 05-13-2013, 10:38 PM
limey940
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SkandoSchwabe
Looks great! Is this from Euroteck Racing? Does it require rear bumper removal to install?
Hi, yes, from Eurotek
I spoke to them about this and they thought someone had managed to replace without taking the bumper of. but my on line research indicated bumper removal was necessary.
I was going to do it myself, dealer quoted me $350 to install, but they are now doing it free of charge
cheers

Quick Reply: CF rear diffuser arrived-new pic from shoot and sound/vibration update