Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Driving in Sport+ pdk auto mode (with PSE) is getting addicting..

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2013, 12:30 PM
hockeyguy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Driving in Sport+ pdk auto mode (with PSE) is getting addicting..

Ever since I finished my break-in period in my C2S cab, I am increasingly driving in PDK auto mode with Sport+ and PSE on. I've been creating quite a commotion, with each gear going to redline before shifts and the PSE blasting away.
In fact, I discovered this is the most entertaning way to enjoy the car at lower speeds, even in city driving!
I'd typically been shifting manually 90% of times (buttons) until this new addiction. (Note: I always wait til the engine oil is warmed up to near 200° first).
Wow, I'm glad I got sports chrono. I dont think I'd be doing this though if I didnt have PSE.

Note: I'm not sure it's wise going thru small and midsize Ohio towns with my PSE blasting away in a guards red C2S cab with black wheels...lol)
Old 05-04-2013, 02:12 PM
kosmo
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

that PSE is awesome
Old 05-04-2013, 07:23 PM
chuckbdc
Race Car

Received 313 Likes on 188 Posts

Originally Posted by hockeyguy
Ever since I finished my break-in period in my C2S cab, I am increasingly driving in PDK auto mode with Sport+ and PSE on. I've been creating quite a commotion, with each gear going to redline before shifts and the PSE blasting away.
In fact, I discovered this is the most entertaning way to enjoy the car at lower speeds, even in city driving!
I'd typically been shifting manually 90% of times (buttons) until this new addiction. (Note: I always wait til the engine oil is warmed up to near 200° first).
Wow, I'm glad I got sports chrono. I dont think I'd be doing this though if I didnt have PSE.

Note: I'm not sure it's wise going thru small and midsize Ohio towns with my PSE blasting away in a guards red C2S cab with black wheels...lol)
Just offhand I'd say you are too involved!
Old 05-04-2013, 08:15 PM
trysixty
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

you would get both a speeding and noise nuisance ticket in this hick town, unless you told the LEO you were on the way to the hospital to do surgery on Jethrow or SallyMae
Old 05-05-2013, 11:52 AM
windboat
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kosmo
that PSE is awesome
+1

Sent from my iPad using Rennlist
Old 05-05-2013, 03:51 PM
fester
Rennlist Member

Received 104 Likes on 65 Posts

Love my PSE but be careful around small towns...too much attention is not a good thing ..,

Quick Reply: Driving in Sport+ pdk auto mode (with PSE) is getting addicting..