Sponsored by:

Scratched new C2S - Need advice!

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 06:54 PM
Cogito_Ergo_Zoom
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by jdthor
I had to make a short appearance at the local university on Friday; parked my car out away from anyone, walked inside for 20 minutes, and came back to this. Hit and run is a crime here and it turns out there was a witness. In any event I had the car at the repair shop within 2 hours and it looks like two weeks and $500.00 out of pocket deductable for me.............will know more when we grab the guy that did this.
Yeah, that'll buff out.

Kidding..sorry to see that, but you'll get it fixed up.
Old 04-26-2013, 06:57 PM
Cogito_Ergo_Zoom
Pro

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ww007
No problem JD, always good to hear about other people's experiences, good or bad!

So the person I called managed to fix the paint flawlessly! You really cannot tell that anything happened! I've included pics and I didn't even know where to zoom in because the fix was that perfect. Took a little over an hour. My baby looks good as new and I couldn't be happier!

If anyone in the LA area is interested, the guy's name is German and you can look him up in Yelp under WestValley Bumper Repair Mobile Service.

I'm not affiliated with him in any way btw, just a very satisfied customer!
Nice job. Got my first small scratch in almost the same spot a few weeks ago. Let a friend take the car around the block and he promptly backed it out and straight into a garbage can. No big deal. Stuff happens. Luckily a good friend owns a body shop in town.

Quick Reply: Scratched new C2S - Need advice!