Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deviated stitching on configurator?

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 11:25 PM
jlanka
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Deviated stitching on configurator?

Am I blind? i can't seem to find it.

Or is it something only a dealer can add?
Old 04-15-2013, 11:46 PM
naaranha
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is part of Porsche exclusive. The dealer can add it. It is close to 5k including 1025 for the steering wheel.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:34 AM
LotF
Advanced

The dealer ordering system has additional options that are not in the configurator.

See this thread

Custom Ordering A 991 Porsche Exclusive and You
Old 04-17-2013, 01:00 AM
DrGiggles
Track Day

to answer the question more directly. on the configurator you can get stitching on the tunnel as well as the steering wheel. at the dealer you can choose to get the dash, the seats, multiple areas of the doors. the non-configurator options i think cost in total 3,700 but its not all or nothing. i.e. you can choose the seats only, or the dash, etc. most of the options i believe around around 400 each.
Old 04-17-2013, 12:17 PM
jlanka
Drifting

Received 78 Likes on 39 Posts

just to follow up on this, the dealer has added the dev. stitching options I'm interested in and generated my code. All the stitching options have a Z prefix. But when I look at the printout he gave me, there is no Z prefix.

When I go into the configurator and enter my code, it gives me an error saying the following options will be removed because they are no longer valid: (and it lists all the stitching options with a Z prefix). I have no choice but to click OK and sure enough, my car has no stitching.

I think the 2014 configurator has some kind of bug or has not been updated with the changes they've made to remove the Z prefix, or some other issue.

I was trying to see if I could regenerate a new code with stitching and created this thread when I realized they weren't available

Quick Reply: Deviated stitching on configurator?