991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 Carrera S - Track Blog - Day 10

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 02:37 AM
Rennlist Member

Received 53 Likes on 35 Posts

I'd also like to see cost effective alternatives to the current offering of spherical and solid suspension bushings/mounts while we're putting together a list!
Old 11-09-2015, 12:43 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 590 Likes on 260 Posts

Originally Posted by 008
I'd also like to see cost effective alternatives to the current offering of spherical and solid suspension bushings/mounts while we're putting together a list!
Hello 008,

Would it be possible to speak directly to you? I would like to put together a quote for you and some others but it's hard when we are just replying in the thread. I will send you a PM with my contact information. Please call the shop and ask for Miguel or myself when you get a moment.

John
Old 11-13-2015, 05:49 AM
KA MOTORSPORT
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BGB Motorsports
The car or the roll cage? The cage is 1.75" * .095" DOM IMSA spec. The truth of the matter is that my fabricator who lives in Arizona could build you a cage for this car. Or you would have to ship it here. When you think about it, I know it's a far trip but shipping a car coast to coast costs about $1500 depending on where you are. Our labor is cheaper than most shops and you're out of state and don't pay sales tax. Find a 2 month gap in your track schedule and let us turn your car into a track beast!

Brake ducts and fender liners are direct from the PET for the GT3. If you want to send me an email, i can provide part numbers or we can ship parts to you. The brakes are upgraded Race Technologies 2-piece floating discs assemblies front and rear along with Race Technologies pads. The brake life was great at Sebring. I think I have one last trick up my sleeve on the hydraulics to give it that nice tall brake pedal. You have a great starting platform for a very capable track car and 40 + years of R&D in a road car.
We also use and sell the Brembo Racing 2-piece discs from Race Technologies as well as their endurance pads. We manage to get really good life and performance out of the brakes. It's one factor we don't really need to worry about on track.
Old 11-14-2015, 09:45 PM
BradB
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 36 Posts

Yes, definitely interested in liners and deflectors. Put me on the list!
Old 11-14-2015, 10:34 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,423 Likes on 2,237 Posts

Originally Posted by BradB
Yes, definitely interested in liners and deflectors. Put me on the list!
+1 lets get it done asap
Old 11-17-2015, 01:26 AM
Gem Mookherjea
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so how is the group buy solidifying?

Quick Reply: 991 Carrera S - Track Blog - Day 10