Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Took delivery of my 991S over the weekend....

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Gary Tubiolo
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cole328
That is Baller....I am getting a '13 Panny GTS in a few weeks,,,same color....but these pics are making me rethink! nice touch on the mods bro...curious, what as the additional required spend for them in aggregate?
Thanks buddy, it took awhile for the parts to come in and the wheels took about 9 weeks to make. So a total of 3 1/2 months for build time and around 35k to complete everything. Grats on the GTS and good choice on color
Old 04-18-2013, 11:59 PM
needlejockey
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a white C2S w Aerokit delivering soon. I also ordered it without the sunroof because I never ever use them on my other cars, and its the absolute worst (highest) part of car to add weight. But i really like the contrast black roof on silver and white cars. I want the contrasting glass sunroof look without the glass sunroof. I was planning on wrapping the roof with gloss black. Was there a reason you painted vs wrapped the roof? Do you know if there is any benefit to painting gloss black vs a gloss wrap? Durability or looks? your car looks great ..... best wheels ive seen on the 991....

Quick Reply: Took delivery of my 991S over the weekend....