Notices
991
Sponsored by:

991S Techart build and ADV.1 wheels. Almost complete....

 
Old 03-28-2013, 06:37 PM
  #1  
Gary Tubiolo
User
Thread Starter
 
Gary Tubiolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 991S Techart build and ADV.1 wheels. Almost complete....

More pics to come.....
Attached Images  
Gary Tubiolo is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 06:38 PM
  #2  
Techart_Dreamer
User
 
Techart_Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 97
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

10's are the best wheels ADV1 makes. Had a buddy pick those up for his 12 S4.

Great choice.

-Markus-
Techart_Dreamer is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 07:00 PM
  #3  
Gary Tubiolo
User
Thread Starter
 
Gary Tubiolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Techart_Dreamer View Post
10's are the best wheels ADV1 makes. Had a buddy pick those up for his 12 S4.

Great choice.

-Markus-
Markus, I agree. They have a nice concave to them as well. Right now we ran into a snag. It seems that ADV.1 messed up. The wheels stick out a bit beyond wheel well. Their answer was to get it off loft and roll the car. Not sure what that will do.
Gary Tubiolo is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 07:05 PM
  #4  
Techart_Dreamer
User
 
Techart_Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 97
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Gary Tubiolo View Post
Markus, I agree. They have a nice concave to them as well. Right now we ran into a snag. It seems that ADV.1 messed up. The wheels stick out a bit beyond wheel well. Their answer was to get it off loft and roll the car. Not sure what that will do.

Gary, have you spoken with Jordan directly? If you don't have any contact info for him, let me know, I'll pass along his email. If you're spending what my buddy spent, I wouldn't be happy unless they're perfect, especially with the rest of the car looking the way it does.

-Markus-
Techart_Dreamer is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 07:55 PM
  #5  
Gary Tubiolo
User
Thread Starter
 
Gary Tubiolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Techart_Dreamer View Post
Gary, have you spoken with Jordan directly? If you don't have any contact info for him, let me know, I'll pass along his email. If you're spending what my buddy spent, I wouldn't be happy unless they're perfect, especially with the rest of the car looking the way it does.

-Markus-
The Porsche dealer is dealing with Carlos over at ADV.1. Not sure who Jordan is..
Gary Tubiolo is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 07:56 PM
  #6  
Techart_Dreamer
User
 
Techart_Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 97
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Gary Tubiolo View Post
The Porsche dealer is dealing with Carlos over at ADV.1. Not sure who Jordan is..
The owner....

-Markus-
Techart_Dreamer is offline  
Old 03-28-2013, 08:03 PM
  #7  
Gary Tubiolo
User
Thread Starter
 
Gary Tubiolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 37
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Gotcha....I'd love his email!!!!
Gary Tubiolo is offline  
Old 05-08-2013, 12:39 AM
  #8  
advantyper
User
 
advantyper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 109
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Any more pic?
advantyper is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 991S Techart build and ADV.1 wheels. Almost complete....


Contact Us - About Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: