Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Online Services/AHA, do you like/use?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2013, 12:12 AM
Rich.
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Online Services/AHA, do you like/use?

Being the Technical guru at the office, I try to learn as much as I can about new features. I synced up my iPhone 4S with a new 991 with online services. Through the AHA app I found a ton of interesting new radio stations that you won't find on XM/FM etc. Also, audio books seems like it would be appealing to some folks. I was not able to get Facebook to show up but I simply ran out of time to explore.

Question is... do you like using Online Services? What do you like, dislike? Also, how do you use it?
Old 02-06-2013, 06:00 AM
ArthurK
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AHA has a great list of radio stations but they are totally useless when they wont work outside the US. I believe AHA is a poor partner for Porsche they should have gone down the Pandora path. It still looks mickey mouse in operation and functionality. I have been playing with a Pandora enabled car and it works so much better. I bought it to see how good or bad the integration is and so my wife can compare with what they are doing at work. Their implementation of Pandora craps all over AHA. Maybe I am harsh in assessment since it doesnt pick up too many stations out here in Australia...............
Old 02-06-2013, 10:41 AM
peterm
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bluetooth the pandora all the time- much better than anything xm offers except the live traffic feed- oh so important for my daily commute - gotta keep satellite just for that function

I was looking at the data services ie weather/sports etc that comes up on PCM - I NEVER use this anyone else?

Quick Reply: Online Services/AHA, do you like/use?