ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 05:16 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film

Hello Fellow P-Car owners!

I am a new sponsor on the board, but have been a member for almost 2 years. Like you, I am overprotective of my car. I do enjoy the track and autocross. That is how I was introduced to ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film. Since installing it on my GT3, I have become a repeat customer. Now, I am a distributor of ClearPlex Preformed/Precut DIY Install Kits!

Here is a quick summary of the benefits:

ClearPlex® Invisible Windshield Protection Film Will:

-Protect your windshield from damage, repair and replacement.
-Protect your family and your drivers from the risk of windshield damage.
-Reduce the risk of damage from road hazards, rocks, and debris that will scratch your windshield.
-Protect your car's interior from sun damage with the invisible windshield skin that provides Ultra-Violet Ray (U/V) Protection.
-Protect the durability of your vehicle's windshield and the structural integrity of your automobile. ClearPlex® is part of the vehicle safety system that protects your family, your drivers and your investment from damage
-Reduce the lost-time and inconvenience that is caused by repairing your windshield glass or worse---having to replace your windshield.

NOW AVAILABLE FOR THE 991! Visit www.precision-autowerks.com for more information!
Attached Images   
Old 02-10-2013, 01:42 AM
Precision Auto
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DIY install

When your 991 rolls off the dealer lot, protect your windshield immediately with ClearPlex Windshield Protection Film! Whether you track or drive on the highway, there is no better protection from pits and cracks with this level of clarity!
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: ClearPlex Invisible Windshield Protection Film