Sponsored by:

Did my first order 991 C4S

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 12:38 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

THe one thing thats bothering me now is the powerkit. Do I do the power kit or save 15K and get the PSE, I just dont know. I want the powerkit but can I justtify it. I could hack that and get the Burmeirster and a PSE. The cars will be tenths of seconds difference around the track and indeed a good driver could beat me with a power kit every time.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:59 AM
chuckbdc
Race Car

Received 309 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by OldGuy
THe one thing thats bothering me now is the powerkit. Do I do the power kit or save 15K and get the PSE, I just dont know. I want the powerkit but can I justtify it. I could hack that and get the Burmeirster and a PSE. The cars will be tenths of seconds difference around the track and indeed a good driver could beat me with a power kit every time.
Lets see:
1) With a widebody powerkit sportdesign you will have what is essentially a totally practical basic GT3! PSE and Burmeister are just icing. 2) A really good driver is going to beat your good driver too. Spending more time at DE in your new car, with a good driver, will make you a better driver. The justification seems obvious to me!
Old 12-05-2012, 01:50 AM
fester
Rennlist Member

Received 98 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by brianja
That's annoying. Mine is so close I can practically taste it. It's only about 2 hours away form me right now. Ugh.

On the bright side, at least yours is still working through the process. Mine is just sitting on a dock collecting dust and salt air.

I had mine debadged from the factory... maybe they will mistake it for a C2S and let it slip out? (0% chance of that I know).
Well I sure hope that's the case...I can really see your frustration there...I would've done something extreme by now..your patience is commendable...hang in there!!
Old 12-05-2012, 08:36 AM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I would do the power kit, it's really good. It would take an expert driver in a gt3rs to beat you around the track in drive mode, the pdk is that good on the track.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:45 AM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 41 Likes on 6 Posts

i AM KEEPING IT THE WAY IT WAS so all I have to do is stay married. I have an aerial filming company if anyone needs fliming!!!!

Quick Reply: Did my first order 991 C4S