Sponsored by:

Exterior Carbon Fiber for 991.1 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2024 | 03:27 AM
BayAreaNick
6th Gear

Default Exterior Carbon Fiber for 991.1 GTS

Wussup my people,

New to this forum but tried to do some research before asking. I cannot find what I'm looking for anywhere. I just purchased my first Porsche It's a 2015 GTS in Carrera White with PDK.

I'm hoping to add some carbon fiber to the exterior. Front lip, rear diffuser, side skirts, side mirrors, wind deflector by the side mirrors, engine louvers and engine grill between the taillights.

My biggest issue is finding all the carbon fiber pieces I want from the same company so the weave matches. DB Carbon seems to have some of what I'm looking for, Rennline seems to have some of what I'm looking for - but not everything. Is there a reputable company that makes all of these? Also, I cannot seem to find the engine louvers or engine grill in carbon at all for the GTS. Lot's of options for the C2 and C2S though
Old 07-14-2024 | 02:21 PM
Home Run
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BayAreaNick
Wussup my people,

New to this forum but tried to do some research before asking. I cannot find what I'm looking for anywhere. I just purchased my first Porsche It's a 2015 GTS in Carrera White with PDK.

I'm hoping to add some carbon fiber to the exterior. Front lip, rear diffuser, side skirts, side mirrors, wind deflector by the side mirrors, engine louvers and engine grill between the taillights.

My biggest issue is finding all the carbon fiber pieces I want from the same company so the weave matches. DB Carbon seems to have some of what I'm looking for, Rennline seems to have some of what I'm looking for - but not everything. Is there a reputable company that makes all of these? Also, I cannot seem to find the engine louvers or engine grill in carbon at all for the GTS. Lot's of options for the C2 and C2S though
Have you looked at Pelican Parts?
Old 07-14-2024 | 02:49 PM
TX991.2
Intermediate

Go check out db carbon. Factory match carbon weave and most customized pieces I’ve found.
The following users liked this post:
Viper1000 (07-15-2024)
Old 07-14-2024 | 05:36 PM
BayAreaNick
6th Gear

@Home Run I've checked there as well. Their options are even more limited than DB Carbon/Rennline.

@TX991.2 Yea, I've checked DB Carbon. I'll probably reach out to them directly. I don't see the black piece between the tail lights in carbon or the GTS style engine louvers in carbon. They make every interior piece known to man though.

I bet it's the overall production numbers for the GTS. They didn't make that many compared to other models so the demand for these kinds of pieces is probably too low for it to make sense for Rennline/DB Carbon to produce.

Quick Reply: Exterior Carbon Fiber for 991.1 GTS