Need some help with Porsche Sports Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2024, 09:27 AM
naiynat
6th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Need some help with Porsche Sports Exhaust

Hi guys,

was wondering if anyone is able to obtain these documents for the Porsche Sports Exhaust for Porsche 991.1 Carrera S.

(1) Catalogue/Technical specification and installation details (including pictures/drawings) of the exhaust system;

(2) Conformity certificate (e.g. ECE, EEC/EC/EU, JASMA etc.) to show that the exhaust system is suitable to be installed for your vehicle make and model, and would not adversely affect the sate operation and the exhaust/noise emission characteristics of the vehicle; and

(3) Evidence, such as FULL test reports from the product manufacturer to show that the exhaust system had been manufactured and tested (e.g. vehicular exhaust and noise emission) according to internationally recognised standards.

Basically this is what my local authorities needed in order for them to ‘approve’ the original PSE that is currently on my car and was installed by previous owner.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a million 🙏🏼
Old 07-02-2024, 09:51 AM
SilverSFR
Rennlist Member

Received 103 Likes on 58 Posts

Naiynat,
Curious where are you located?

Last edited by SilverSFR; 07-02-2024 at 09:52 AM.
Old 07-02-2024, 11:00 AM
naiynat
6th Gear

Originally Posted by SilverSFR
Naiynat,
Curious where are you located?
I’m from Singapore
Old 07-02-2024, 12:43 PM
winsonlim
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm from Singapore with a 991.1 c2s. I had asked around previously, and only the local dealer, Stuttgart, has access to these document and is able to write a letter to "pass the inspection" by LTA.

​​However, there was a handover to Porsche Singapore, and I believe they can still do so.

​​​​​​
Old 07-02-2024, 12:47 PM
asellus
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,099 Likes on 1,306 Posts

these are absolutely questions you should be asking your local dealership, and if they cannot provide them, they should be able to escalate to regional and above.
Old 07-03-2024, 02:45 AM
naiynat
6th Gear

Originally Posted by winsonlim
I'm from Singapore with a 991.1 c2s. I had asked around previously, and only the local dealer, Stuttgart, has access to these document and is able to write a letter to "pass the inspection" by LTA.

​​However, there was a handover to Porsche Singapore, and I believe they can still do so.

​​​​​​
Hi there!

you mean Porsche Singapore will be able to help me on this?
Old 07-03-2024, 11:41 AM
winsonlim
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by naiynat
Hi there!

you mean Porsche Singapore will be able to help me on this?
Did you retrofit your exhaust? Only if you buy it from them, they will be able to do so. The cert usually comes with the serial number of the exhaust. I did similar approach with my Akrapovic exhaust with a local official distributor.

Quick Reply: Need some help with Porsche Sports Exhaust