Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991.1 (4) GTS 2015

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2024, 10:09 AM
BoxKing
Rennlist Member

Received 711 Likes on 415 Posts

The Delaware Tri State Region has seen less inclimate weather than anywhere in the US over the past 3 years - heck, even Texas has seen more snowfall. Not to mention, any coastal region such as the Coast of Cali provides a year round salting to all cars that see the road, even if they're garaged (its in the air duh!). Both my cars are stashed away in private garages here in Philly... no issues at all, and my GT4 never sees the snow, or rain; though I still driver her in the winter months bc she is not a Garage Queen, and I NEED to be between her legs at least once a week; which is more than most marries couples can say they get

With respect to a perspective cars condition when buying privately... thats what a PPI is for, and we will move on from any seller not willing to have their car properly inspected. This is still not 100% foolproof, but what else can one really do other than check Carfax, though many repairs are dealt with out of pocket.. bring a paint meter... blah blah. Ideally buying from a dealer with a CPO attached is our preferred choice. We have come across a few GTS's on the market, but the colors weren't to the buyers liking.

MY23 GT4/MY24 A4

Quick Reply: 991.1 (4) GTS 2015