Sponsored by:

991.1 turbo Rear Axle steering removed *piwis help needed*

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2023, 03:57 PM
gnik_bor
2nd Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 991.1 turbo Rear Axle steering removed *piwis help needed*

I have removed the rear axle steering from my friends 991.1 turbo and installed adjustable arms in their place. I am trying to code out the RAS via piwis 2 but am in need of assistance. I have already removed the RAS left/right components and am stuck sorting through modules coding but have not found anything useful. I am using google translate from german to english . Any help or direction is greatly appreciated, thank you!

UPDATE: Once I made the correlation between Hinterachslenkung and "HAL" this task became much easier. Turned off HAL in the gateway and wiring alerts in PSM off, all that is left are two communication faults. 1 is PDK showing CAN timeout for HAL but I cannot change any coding except country of origin. Which to my knowledge no matter where it is being driven, every 991 Turbo comes with RAS. And lastly PASM now has no communication. I'm calling it a day now, but will be continuing this tomorrow.

Last edited by gnik_bor; 10-02-2023 at 06:52 PM.
The following users liked this post:
IRunalot (10-03-2023)
Old 10-02-2023, 06:52 PM
gnik_bor
2nd Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Posting the update here as well...

UPDATE: Once I made the correlation between Hinterachslenkung and "HAL" this task became much easier. Turned off HAL in the gateway and wiring alerts in PSM off, all that is left are two communication faults. 1 is PDK showing CAN timeout for HAL but I cannot change any coding except country of origin. Which to my knowledge no matter where it is being driven, every 991 Turbo comes with RAS. And lastly PASM now has no communication. I'm calling it a day now, but will be continuing this tomorrow.
The following users liked this post:
IRunalot (10-03-2023)
Old 10-03-2023, 09:22 AM
IRunalot
Rennlist Member

Received 305 Likes on 192 Posts

Please post what you did as I might be doing this as its limiting my rear alignment.

Quick Reply: 991.1 turbo Rear Axle steering removed *piwis help needed*