Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Perhaps the strangest color combination ever

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2023, 12:27 PM
gripshifter
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 12 Posts

Somebody had a few too many eggnogs when putting in this customized order...
Old 09-24-2023, 04:48 PM
Tangerine
Pro

Received 126 Likes on 72 Posts

I think the green interior is fantastic actually. I wouldn't spend that money on it, but I like it. I wouldn't like a mint or seafoam or other dumb colors I've seen, but this is great....except choosing to pair it with red accents? The green interior becomes the thing you are building around, so make sure the exterior and contrast bits make sense. White, black, slate gray, Grigo Teleso Metallic might work. Accent colors in black. Done.
The following users liked this post:
Maketrax (09-24-2023)
Old 09-24-2023, 05:15 PM
Maketrax
Rennlist Member

Received 27 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Tangerine
I think the green interior is fantastic actually. I wouldn't spend that money on it, but I like it. I wouldn't like a mint or seafoam or other dumb colors I've seen, but this is great....except choosing to pair it with red accents? The green interior becomes the thing you are building around, so make sure the exterior and contrast bits make sense. White, black, slate gray, Grigo Teleso Metallic might work. Accent colors in black. Done.
Agree that the red was where things went wrong. I’ve never seen the lizard green leather and I gotta admit I like it ,just maybe not THAT much of it. Easy enough fix…I’d change to black seats front and back and top (black?) and seat belts. Then paint the calipers lizard green to bring it all together! BAM! That would be my plan if they want to send it my way
Old 09-24-2023, 07:55 PM
Sajan
Pro

Received 302 Likes on 181 Posts

it's just so....ugly. lol

such an odd green. i don't know if i would even buy a throw pillow in that color.
Old 09-24-2023, 09:31 PM
xpensivewino
Pro

Received 102 Likes on 52 Posts

I absolutely love it. I’d pick that leather in a heart beat. I’d simply have the top dyed black, and put in black seat belts. Remove the ridiculous fender stone guards and the car would look outstanding.