Sponsored by:

Need an interior shop redo alacantra headliner n or central florida

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2023, 07:43 PM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 445 Likes on 318 Posts
Default Need an interior shop redo alacantra headliner n or central florida

My interior lady says the glue she uses will bleed through the oem type material. Looking for someone who can get close match to material and recover and may do the a pillars at same time.

Also does anyone have a diagram and know if the windshield has to come out ?
Old 09-08-2023, 09:13 AM
Rockerchief
Rennlist Member

Received 119 Likes on 66 Posts

Spend the time and take it to Eric @ E3 in Pompano. They are amazing.
The following 2 users liked this post by Rockerchief:
FLfreedom (09-08-2023), polobai (09-08-2023)
Old 09-08-2023, 01:59 PM
G8tor
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Recently I had my headliner (no pillars) replaced in South Florida by a local car upholstery shop. They said it was tricky but did not have to remove any glass, they do work for one of the used exotic cars dealers in town so they had done Porsche’s before. It’s not Porsche OEM but you would be hard pressed to tell the difference, they charged me $500.

You might call a local used exotic car dealer and see if they have any recommendations on someone local.
Old 09-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 445 Likes on 318 Posts
Default unfortunatey I live in the woods

and any people who perform jobs for a reasonable fee are pushed out of the city so sisters and brothers can go on loving sisters and brothers.

I get down to S FL occasionally can you text me their name and # Did you do Alacantra ?

Originally Posted by G8tor
Recently I had my headliner (no pillars) replaced in South Florida by a local car upholstery shop. They said it was tricky but did not have to remove any glass, they do work for one of the used exotic cars dealers in town so they had done Porsche’s before. It’s not Porsche OEM but you would be hard pressed to tell the difference, they charged me $500.

You might call a local used exotic car dealer and see if they have any recommendations on someone local.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:00 PM
polobai
Drifting

Received 1,125 Likes on 670 Posts

Another for Eric at e3 customs. Oem Alcantara material and amazing work.
Old 09-09-2023, 02:48 PM
G8tor
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Bud Taylor
and any people who perform jobs for a reasonable fee are pushed out of the city so sisters and brothers can go on loving sisters and brothers.

I get down to S FL occasionally can you text me their name and # Did you do Alacantra ?
Here’s a link to their website, place has been here forever
https://www.customautotrimfl.com
And yes it’s an Alacantra material, just not OEM. IIRC he had a few (maybe 5) swatches to chose from and I went with the darkest.

Took him a couple of days to schedule, he offered me to drop my car off late afternoon the day before, but I dropped it off first thing in the morning, it was ready later in the day.

Quick Reply: Need an interior shop redo alacantra headliner n or central florida