Sponsored by:

Weird Sound

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2023, 06:04 PM
Atheist
Racer

Received 194 Likes on 112 Posts
Default Weird Sound

My car is running great, No rattles BUT recently when I corner hard in tight turns, from somewhere under the drivers seat or behind it I hear something sliding or rolling around making a noise. It isn't tied to rpm or road bumps but due to g force around the corner, In either direction as if something is not tied down and is rolling back and forth during only very tight or fast sharp corners. First I though it was my Porsche gift pen in in the side door compartment but it is not it. I have looked around inside the cabin and can find nothing. It is as if it takes a lot of g force to shake it loose. Any ideas?
Old 05-26-2023, 07:50 PM
biggreek
Instructor

Received 130 Likes on 63 Posts

Maybe something is under the seat(s)? Best bet is to keep searching. Things get under the floor/seats easier than you think.
Old 05-30-2023, 06:30 PM
Atheist
Racer

Received 194 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by biggreek
Maybe something is under the seat(s)? Best bet is to keep searching. Things get under the floor/seats easier than you think.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I did look under the seats and found nothing. ll figure it out. BTW Biggreek. Are you Greek? I just booked my wife and I tickets to Greece. Looking forward to the trip.

Quick Reply: Weird Sound