Sponsored by:

Selling 991.1 for Giulia Quad (maybe)

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2023, 12:29 PM
Upscale Audio
Rennlist Member

Received 1,083 Likes on 589 Posts

Originally Posted by captainslow21
Not picking on this reply specifically, but close enough reason to share this update from JD Power. Say whatever you want about bribing their way there but Alfa is up top above Porsche here:
https://www.jdpower.com/business/pre...lity-study-iqs

OMG I didn't see that. I guess the a-holes that talk smack about Alfa can shut up now. But in reality, I think all these high-performance European cars will be somewhat similar. They have become more complex and turbocharged. There is simply more to go wrong. I have zero fear that my 997.2 GT3 will have an issue. Simpler car.

My company pays for my car, and my Giulia is paid off. So I a open to replacing it if I find something I like better. I want a four door and an automatic or dual clutch for freeway stuff. I drove and M2 Comp with dual clutch. It was fine, but not as fast exhilerating, or comfortable. Same with the RS5 I tried. I would consider a CT4 Blackwing, but I'm afraid it won't feel as light as the Alfa.

I used to love my E46 M3. It was just flat-out fun. Now take that car and almost double the torque and HP, and make the suspension more comfortable. You have the QV.

Last edited by Upscale Audio; 06-25-2023 at 12:32 PM.
Old 06-25-2023, 12:38 PM
asellus
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 1,915 Likes on 1,186 Posts

I've always found the IQS to be irrelevant. Their VDS is usually a lot more telling and naturally tends away from the "oh they just buy JD awards" rhetoric.

The following users liked this post:
MingusDew (06-25-2023)

Quick Reply: Selling 991.1 for Giulia Quad (maybe)