Sponsored by:

991.2 C4S Non-PSE Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2022, 09:08 PM
JLetson
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 991.2 C4S Non-PSE Exhaust

I finally found a solution I'm pleased with for my 2018 C4S Coupe. It's a quad tipped exhaust (NON-PSE) equipped. I ended up with Soul Sport Cats and a Brombacher Valved Exhaust system. This allowed me some measure of control with a rich sound when valves were open. As a result of my floundering about I will be selling my Soul Center Muffler Delete Pipes and a set of Fabspeed Exhaust Tips. These were on the car for just over 90 days. I live in a quiet neighborhood development and the Soul Pipes were a bit too much for early morning departures. Glorious sound and lots of turbo spool up for sure. This is my first Porsche after a lifetime of wanting one. Just an awesome car and so fun out on the road. I did an APR Stage 1 tune and awakened some extra performance as well.

Most important, everyone I've talked to has been so very helpful. The folks at Soul are the best. Rhonda Roxbury from Brombacher is a gem. Thus far, the Porsche community has been so helpful.
Old 12-05-2022, 09:29 PM
DC911S
Drifting

Received 242 Likes on 151 Posts

Rhonda is great and knows her products quite well. I did the FVD tune before and she got the engineers from them to call me from Germany when I had a few questions.

Quick Reply: 991.2 C4S Non-PSE Exhaust