Joyauto question

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2022, 05:10 PM
drbob20
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Joyauto question

Hello All.

I have Joyauto CarPlay in my 911.1, it's been over a year now. I was under the impression that once set up, CarPlay would auto connect and pop up on the screen. I have to go through a variety of steps to get mine to work, first I hit the Navi button on the PCM screen until the Joyauto menu appears, from there, Setup>Bluetooth>Devices>iPhone, then it will connect. When it works, it works great. However, sometimes the audio won't play and I have to reboot then all is back to normal. I've contacted Joyauto through What'sapp and they don't respond, also searched the forum .

It seems that it would be a simple setting or there is something that I'm just not getting correct.

Has anyone had the same thing happen or know any possible solution/s? Any insight is appreciated.

Old 04-29-2022, 09:36 PM
SafetyP1
Advanced

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts

Make sure to turn off the PCMs Bluetooth. Joyeauto should auto connect after the first time you’ve paired it up, it just takes 30sec or so. And it should auto switch the screen into carplay. I don’t press any buttons.
The following users liked this post:
Bayern991 (04-30-2022)
Old 05-01-2022, 10:17 AM
drbob20
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

@SafetyP1 thank you. Maybe a silly question, I removed the pcm Bluetooth from my phone but is there a way to disable from the unit? Do I need to do that as well?

Quick Reply: Joyauto question