Sponsored by:

Orlando Florida - Interior Trimmer/PPF guy Needed - RenRec Requested

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2022, 12:04 PM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 445 Likes on 318 Posts
Default Orlando Florida - Interior Trimmer/PPF guy Needed - RenRec Requested

A little OT - I have one of the new Broncos coming and need to retrim the interior with leather. Anyone from the Orlando area have a shop with a good rep ? Probably not looking for the most expensive in town as it is a Bronco but a quality mid level shop that does good leather recovering. Also need a PPF guy in the area who is reasonable.

Last edited by Bud Taylor; 01-20-2022 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-21-2022, 02:11 AM
Chupacabra
Advanced

Received 36 Likes on 19 Posts

Orlando upholstery off of Lake Invanhoe on Orange.
Winter Park Auto Spa should help you with PPF. I’ve used them for tinting, but hav heard they’re pretty good with PPF. There was also Mobile Empire in Sanford, if they are still open after this pandemic crap.
Old 01-21-2022, 03:10 PM
RPA911
Rennlist Member

Received 34 Likes on 25 Posts

Just had my 991 whole front end and stone guards redone by Dave at https://www.invisiblecarbras.com/. The best in the area. He is in Winter Park.
Old 01-25-2022, 04:28 PM
Tpup
Rennlist Member

Received 317 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by Chupacabra
Orlando upholstery off of Lake Invanhoe on Orange.
Winter Park Auto Spa should help you with PPF. I’ve used them for tinting, but hav heard they’re pretty good with PPF. There was also Mobile Empire in Sanford, if they are still open after this pandemic crap.
Tried Winter Park Auto Spa today. Not at all impressed. They left tools in the car, pieces of tint all over the floor, and got filth on the carpets and door-sill. I can see visible swirls in the glass. I'll see if it goes away over the next few days. I hope so...

Got 3 other cars to do. I'll keep looking for someone that does good work...
Old 01-26-2022, 07:27 AM
kcsgator
Rennlist Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Paint and PPF

Is the PPF for the Bronco or 991? I’ve seen this guy on Facebook in Longwood - mostly Porsches and looks very meticulous. I’d be curious to know anyone who has experience with his work - I do not.
Old 01-26-2022, 05:36 PM
Bud Taylor
Drifting

Received 445 Likes on 318 Posts
Default for the bronco

As I have to drive it home on I-75 and I am sure the ford paint is 3mill or less thick. I had one shop down there tell me 5K for a whole car...I was laughing so hard I choked, I literally could have the car repainted. One of the guys shown here came in at 1500 for the front clip or 3500 for the whole car. This is an easy answer and I will do it the same way I did my golf. I paid the 1500 to do the front clip and then went back and added the doors etc for another 500. Even 2K is abusive for the plastic. It literally takes them a single day to do the install and my understanding is the product is around 400 for the kit. I may start doing these when I retire even though I am not the smartest guy in the room I have to be as smart as the installers I have met over the years. Capital outlay should be under 10K for the plotter and my advertisement slogan will be I dont rip you off..

Originally Posted by kcsgator
Is the PPF for the Bronco or 991? I’ve seen this guy on Facebook in Longwood - mostly Porsches and looks very meticulous. I’d be curious to know anyone who has experience with his work - I do not.

Quick Reply: Orlando Florida - Interior Trimmer/PPF guy Needed - RenRec Requested