Sponsored by:

OEM wing with added CF "lip"

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2021, 12:26 PM
PorscheC2S
Racer

Received 100 Likes on 70 Posts
Default OEM wing with added CF "lip"

Looking at doing a Techart II spoiler on my C2S but also noticed that there are other options such as CF "lip" that's just added to the factory wing held on by automotive 3m tape. Anyone happen to have one on their car? If so can you share a side picture of what the car looks like with it? Would it cause any issues when the factory wing raises at speed?
Old 08-11-2021, 02:41 PM
edirtaynine
Rennlist Member

Received 137 Likes on 87 Posts

theres actually a handful of 991's with that cf lip on the stock wing. it originally was made by vorsteiner but its been discontinued... since then there are a ton of china copies out there.

no issues with oem wing other than probably more drag/downforce simply because of what the lip is supposed to do.
Old 08-11-2021, 02:47 PM
PorscheC2S
Racer

Originally Posted by edirtaynine
theres actually a handful of 991's with that cf lip on the stock wing. it originally was made by vorsteiner but its been discontinued... since then there are a ton of china copies out there.

no issues with oem wing other than probably more drag/downforce simply because of what the lip is supposed to do.

Yeah I figured as much was just hoping that some folks on here would have a few pictures. Yeah China has a bunch to offer but I noticed NR Auto have them for sale and they re built here in America so I feel better about quality.
Old 08-11-2021, 02:54 PM
edirtaynine
Rennlist Member

Received 137 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by PorscheC2S
Yeah I figured as much was just hoping that some folks on here would have a few pictures. Yeah China has a bunch to offer but I noticed NR Auto have them for sale and they re built here in America so I feel better about quality.
im pretty sure they get theirs from china too lol
Old 08-11-2021, 02:57 PM
PorscheC2S
Racer

Originally Posted by edirtaynine
im pretty sure they get theirs from china too lol
LOL, yeah you are probably right.....

Quick Reply: OEM wing with added CF "lip"