Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Summer Sale 2021: AP Racing Brake Kits and Ferodo Brake Fluid!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2021, 12:16 AM
dsteding
Rennlist Member

Received 167 Likes on 89 Posts

These are ridiculously good brakes, they have transformed my car on the track. I will be selling them in the fall because I am taking this car back to stock and daily driving, with a GT3 coming as a dedicated track car. But, excellent brakes.

The following users liked this post:
JRitt@essex (06-23-2021)
Old 06-23-2021, 07:10 AM
Dark_horse
Rennlist Member

Received 93 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by dsteding
These are ridiculously good brakes, they have transformed my car on the track. I will be selling them in the fall because I am taking this car back to stock and daily driving, with a GT3 coming as a dedicated track car. But, excellent brakes.

my god they looking amazing! Are those 20” wheels?

Last edited by Dark_horse; 06-23-2021 at 07:11 AM.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:00 AM
JRitt@essex
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 657 Likes on 367 Posts

Originally Posted by dsteding
We're glad you're enjoying them so much, and your car looks incredible! We have an array of outstanding brake products for the GT3, ranging from 2-piece discs to complete systems that replace the calipers. Just give us a holler when the time comes, and thanks again for supporting our products.
Essex Designed AP Racing Radi-CAL Competition Brake Kits & 2-piece J Hook Discs
Ferodo Racing Brake Pads
Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines
704-824-6030
jeff.ritter@essexparts.com

Old 06-23-2021, 10:10 AM
dsteding
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Dark_horse
my god they looking amazing! Are those 20” wheels?
Yes, stock Carrera S wheels that are powder coated satin black.
Old 06-23-2021, 10:16 AM
dsteding
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by JRitt@essex
We're glad you're enjoying them so much, and your car looks incredible! We have an array of outstanding brake products for the GT3, ranging from 2-piece discs to complete systems that replace the calipers. Just give us a holler when the time comes, and thanks again for supporting our products.
I’ll be in touch, it is a 2016 that is going to be a bit of a project. Amazingly, the current owner has tracked the PCCBs since new, and the rotors aren’t dead yet. Likely going to replace them with your J-Hooks, may replace the entire system, we’ll see. The stiffness of the AP Racing calipers seemed to be one of the biggest differences over stock calipers. Amazing pedal feel and consistency, and absolutely no fade over a day at the track or in a lap session.

Quick Reply: Summer Sale 2021: AP Racing Brake Kits and Ferodo Brake Fluid!