Sponsored by:

PPF and/or Ceramic Coat?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2021, 11:00 PM
Wujohn
Rennlist Member

Received 425 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by Penn4S
PPF for protection Ceramic for gloss. Did PPF over 3/4 of the car and CQUARTZ over all of it 2 years ago. Still looks great.

Curious where did you leave PPF off? I have full PPF but it has been 3+ years and was not a great job as there are a lot of edges where dirt has collected, particularly at the rear of the car. Was planning on going full front, mirrors, rockers, and high up on the hips. Going to make sure every edge is wrapped this time. Without full PPF though I will have to be a bit more careful around my wash procedure.
Old 04-25-2021, 11:29 PM
Penn4S
Rennlist Member

Received 1,330 Likes on 750 Posts

Originally Posted by Wujohn
Curious where did you leave PPF off? I have full PPF but it has been 3+ years and was not a great job as there are a lot of edges where dirt has collected, particularly at the rear of the car. Was planning on going full front, mirrors, rockers, and high up on the hips. Going to make sure every edge is wrapped this time. Without full PPF though I will have to be a bit more careful around my wash procedure.
Full front hood, bumpers, fenders, just ahead of the sun roof, mirrors, entire rear quarter panel, under the doors and under the rear bumper. Not PPFed, doors, the wing, rear hatch, rear bumper, sunroof. All edges possible to wrap were wrapped. CQuartz done after PPF and full paint correction before PPF.
The following users liked this post:
PAPorscheGuy (04-26-2021)

Quick Reply: PPF and/or Ceramic Coat?